Friday asks what to pray for

Saltwater

Ex QOTB
Morning Moopy, am getting the iron railing of the balcony ready for painting with some huge headphones on trying to avoid chat with a crazy old lady who lives on the upper floor while humming to Why tell me, Why, tell me why, tell me why do I pray. How is your day?

Good morning! I committed to working all day today and then driving 2 hours away to work at a retreat for teenagers all weekend and I don't feel like doing any of that

Things could be worse. At least I’m not trapped in this car

Get your (schinken)knackers out

20210910_123425.jpg

This is EXACTLY what I had on Wednesday, served in the exact same way - with Sauerkraut and "potato puree" (aka mash)
The restaurant (Klosterhaus) is part of the largely London based D&D chain - perhaps yours was too?

For some reason the failed “date” from last night has really put me in a bad mood today. I’ve just kind of felt like I was going to cry all morning. I ended up procrastinating working out, which would have made me feel better, but now I’m just kind of feeling really blah. Basically I think I need to just get a grip, but I can’t figure out why it’s bothering me so much

For some reason the failed “date” from last night has really put me in a bad mood today. I’ve just kind of felt like I was going to cry all morning. I ended up procrastinating working out, which would have made me feel better, but now I’m just kind of feeling really blah. Basically I think I need to just get a grip, but I can’t figure out why it’s bothering me so much
I’m like that when someone doesn’t respond to my tap on Grindr xx

• Haha
Reactions: RJN
The German Gymnasium in King's Cross, and yes it was a D&D which I didn't realise till I got text AND an email asking me to needingly RATE THEM!
Did you have the set lunch? So good - we'll definitely go back.

The German Gymnasium in King's Cross, and yes it was a D&D which I didn't realise till I got text AND an email asking me to needingly RATE THEM!
I keep meaning to go there. Just seen that they are doing London Cocktail Month so that seems like a good excuse :disco:

Did you have the set lunch? So good - we'll definitely go back.
Didn't see that option but we were there for dinner. It was fairly expensive to be honest. My friend had a chicken schnitzel and it was over £20. A veal one was £27! They also seemed in a bit of a hurry to have us ordering, eating, constantly topping up our wines and generally rushing it.

Food was great though!

The lunch set menu is £18.50 for two courses, £22.50 for three. Choice of four starters and mains, and three puddings. I was going to have two until I saw APFELSTRUDEL and was powerless to resist.

Now I'm going to have a lie down.

Omg I’m catching a train from Oxford Road instead of Piccadilly and they’ve replaced the Pumpkin with a Costa :cry:

I think it’s because deep down inside you know you should be with me instead, but you can’t come to Japan just yet.

DAMN THIS RED TAPE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom