funky does Kylie: "DISCO" (2020)

BPM is definitely not something I'd go far, Made Of Glass sounds like an OK bop, but Loving You sounds LUSH! Singles material let alone album material, what's its backstory?
From Kylie wiki:

"Loving You" was co-written by Kylie and Brian Higgins, while production was handled by the latter's company Xenomania. It was recorded during the sessions for Kylie's second major greatest hits album Ultimate Kylie (2004), in trying to find new material to put on the album alongside the hits. The song was ultimately discarded from the album, but leaked online some years later.

I have a eurovision hangover, so I need more of this STAT @funky

Have you already heard the new Peggy Gou remix of Can't Get You Out Of My Head?

I have, it's very good! But it's hard to get your head around a different version of one of the biggest pop songs of all time. She hasn't changed it too much so it feels more like a nice tribute than a full on remix.

I have, it's very good! But it's hard to get your head around a different version of one of the biggest pop songs of all time. She hasn't changed it too much so it feels more like a nice tribute than a full on remix.
Well, Gladly it's quite true to the original. Peggy understood that she doesn't need to reinvent the wheel to sell it again to a new generation.

tJLpxd.gif

Well get on with it then sista

• Love
Reactions: COB
I cannot wait to find out just how much of a damp squib madame funks finds Aphrodite :D

Yes I think so, are the dancers all piling on top of each other or something, I have a vague recollection

I don’t mind ATL to be fair, although it feels like a pale imitation of I Believe In You (sonically)

Better Than Today was a baffling single choice! Was there some contractual obligation to it??
I don't think it did any worse than any of the others would have, and clearly better than the title track could have done. it was just diminishing returns with those singles, she was losing her allure among younger audiences.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom