GB News and Talk TV 🤬

I’ve been home for the last 24 hours and he enjoyed bringing up his recycled far-right talking points at ANY OPPURTUNITY.

Anyway he’s voting Reform because the Tories are not evil and racist enough for him, he’s been fully radicalised and won’t listen to reason. He was telling me how lawless London is and how no one there likes Sadiq Khan. And despite me being a first hand source telling him that was incorrect, he believed the right wing nut jobs on the radio over his own son who actually lives in London! He has such a comfortable life and none of the stuff he moans about affects him directly at all, but he’s so determined to be angry and a victim, I just don’t get it.

It’s never too early to consider switching him off.

I caught a glimpse of it last time I went home and it really is just FEAR MONGERING. Just endless hours of right wing cunts ranting about how London is like the Thunderdome and everyone is fearing for their lives.

Meanwhile their viewers turn from their TV to their iPads, go on Facebook and type "Gun them all down and let them drown and die xxx" under a news story about refugees.

Even ‘Mad’ Bev Turner not convinced there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom