Have you ever had a pedicure?

Never had a pedicure or manicure, I'm such a rubbish gai 🤷‍♂️

Other than the nails what do they do in a pedicure?

No, but I've always fancied trying that fish treatment. The one where they eat all the dead skin off your feet.

I get a manicure every month, but I don’t usually get pedicures because/
1. The cost
2. I usually wear shoes that cover my toes anyway
3. Running has kind of made my feet horrible :(

I do enjoy them when I get them, once or twice a year

No, but I've always fancied trying that fish treatment. The one where they eat all the dead skin off your feet.

I tried that in Heathrow for reasons that escape me. It was alright, it’s like putting your feet in fizzy water, you don’t really think of the fish…
…until a big one starts nibbling the top of your ankles and you suddenly remember. JUMPSCARE

Just curious, I want to try it. Not so much for my nails but my feet are a bit rough
elafropetra.png
263872_4-nivea-creme.jpg

Last edited:
I just gave up on those files to rub your feet with (oh go on, call them pedofiles)

They just seem to buff your leathery hide instead of remove anything

I love a foot mask.

Though the week where all the skin starts falling off your foot is weird, they feel amazing afterwards.

Yes, I get one regularly. I always like to make sure my feet are soft, and looking their best.

Every now and then. I don’t think it’s a cost I need to add to my budget regularly but before a trip of an event for sure.

no and I really want to get one. every place I find seems to get bad to middling reviews though

I love a foot mask.

Though the week where all the skin starts falling off your foot is weird, they feel amazing afterwards.
Oh god I‘ve done one of those but not the best idea in summer with flaking skin to hoover up everywhere :D

I love a foot mask.

I once tried one of the at home kits and I couldn’t get my big feet into the baggie.

What’s the alternative? Do it winter so all your socks fill up with dead skin?!
Well that means it is contained at least so yes yes that is the alternative

I’ve had it a couple of times, it’s quite nice.

Regarding foot scrubs/creams, I really recommend this one:

Foot-Care-General-Foot-Care-Foot-Mender-Foot-Mender-All-in-One-100ml.jpg

Yes, now I periodically go to a pedicure, due to the fact that once in the pool I got a fungus and had to treat my nails (thanks my mum she found good cream in Canadian pharmacy that helped me a lot).Take care of yourself and follow hygiene, because you never know where you can get infected..

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom