How are some posters invisible?

I was looking in here for the invisible posters, but you know what I found?
tumblr_og6k6kFS0V1spgk1lo2_500.gif

Can we change the settings so it shows I'm present in every thread even when I'm not online?

NOT THAT IT HAPPENS MUCH

Also an anagrammed location feature could be quite fun. I could be shown as being in the room at all times in the never-frequented gaming thread. Or we could have ONLINE NOW when they’ve not been here in donkey’s years or have been run over, like poor dead @Lucille

How are some posters invisible?

ba7e858ebbc194105dfa004bfe51e40d.jpg

Is it a magic eye painting?

Only I've been staring at it five minutes now, and still can't see the dancing horse.

I have however gone completely boss eyed.

Is it a magic eye painting?

Only I've been staring at it five minutes now, and still can't see the dancing horse.

You have to look at it for TEN minutes. It really is a stunning framed print of Barbara Cartland and also I very much enjoyed what the hedgehogs were getting up to

If everyone turns themselves invisible, will anyone be able to see anything?

Anyway it’s inspired me to spend the afternoon re-listening to Aerial, has the re-master edited out ROLF?

I don’t think the green triangle or USERS VIEWING necessarily adds anything, not least because there are usually quite a few ghosts knocking about anyway. In some ways I quite like the very exciting mystery of not knowing who’s here, because anything could happen AT ANY MINUTE! :shock:

*possibly needs to leave flat for the first time since Thursday*

As @Lucille has gone invisible and we now have no idea whether she’s dead or alive, a secretly fitted spy cam and GPS chip can exclusively reveal that she’s currently trying to get her leg over at The Best Turkish Kebab and has fallen fanny first into the tzatziki :(

As @Lucille has gone invisible and we now have no idea whether she’d dead or alive, a secretly fitted spy cam and GPS chip can exclusively reveal that she’s currently trying to get her leg over at The Best Turkish Kebab and has fallen fanny first into the tzatziki :(

Our neighbours have just had one of those put in their mangy old mongrel. How fitting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom