I'm thinking of buying a console

Oh probably :D They tend to reduce the previous year's version when a new one comes out (FIFA 21 is probably just about to launch) but that's quite the reduction!

In the past I'd say just buy it, but I'm not a big sports game person and so I don't know how whether there'd be stuff like microtransactions to actually get everything.

In the past I'd say just buy it, but I'm not a big sports game person and so I don't know how whether there'd be stuff like microtransactions to actually get everything.

knowing EA... betcha there is!

It says there are also in-app purchases but seeing as I'm far from a football/FIFA aficionado I'm sure I can ignore them easily.

Just £60 to £4.19 is RIDICULOUS!

Tempted to fully turn this into the COBguana Ten Forward Lounge by doing a rundown of all the Star Trek games I have played/am aware of :eyes:

Tempted to fully turn this into the COBguana Ten Forward Lounge by doing a rundown of all the Star Trek games I have played/am aware of :eyes:

My mind went towards DOS games recently, I had some sort of Star Trek game, but no memories of what it was. I remember planet scans (which is the reason I know M-Class planets are habitable to earthlings), and you could phaser things but I think that was turn based

Important Fall Guys news:

(I'm sorry, I saw this so now other people have to)

No Man's Sky is also fun but you need to set your own goals

Is it actually? I got almost caught up with the hype but saw all the terrible reviews. And you can find a million second hand copies everywhere for dirt cheap.

Is it actually? I got almost caught up with the hype but saw all the terrible reviews. And you can find a million second hand copies everywhere for dirt cheap.

I started again a few days ago. it is definitely not the same game as four years ago, they have worked really hard to distance themselves from the fiasco the game was at launch. tons of (free!) upgrades and expansions

then a new (free!) expansion came out yesterday. I haven't played yet but it looks very promising. No Man's Sky 3.0

I've seen some snaps over on reddit. the planets look so much more alive now!

there is a line of missions that's meant to show you the ropes but it is very much a chill exploration/building game, so you need to keep yourself occupied

Last edited:
Interesting thread 🎮 the only games console I ever had/have is the Nintendo DSi (since 2009, it still works 🤗) but also a 3DS somewhere in the house, haha.
It takes ages for me doing most of the action-type games, like Rayman 😅
I'm not as knowledgeable about the games in detail, but have heard the names of most.
The Nintendo Switch and other gaming consoles still do a version the game I play on the DSi – Big Brain Academy :D 🧠🎓

Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom