Introduce yourself

Mugatu

User
Hello and welcome to Moopy!

We'll spare you from the usual "name your favourite album by The Saturdays" blather and give you a free rein to say quite literally whatever you like in this introductory topic, although here are some possible options if you're struggling:

• A/S/L, m8?
  • What led you here?
  • Tell us something intriguing about yourself.
  • Construct a scandalous rumour involving a beloved celebrity and an obscure sexual practise.

These three threads capture the irreverent atmosphere and lurid mystique that has made Moopy into a premium gay/fiercely heterosexual chatroom renowned the world over. For more like them, take a look in the Moopy Gold subforum, home to the finest threads in our illustrious history.

I've just discovered Anne-Marie David's 'Tu Te Reconnaîtras' on my laptop a.k.a. the padded bag incident
Cherly's MALARIA HELL
The cutie of the evening

Now, good luck, and don't fuck it up.

Reactions: Zu
What's happened to my beautiful thread? This was supposed to be the BEDROCK of Mugatu2016, you heathens.

Last edited:
There was that girl who got caught having a shit at the hairdressers (there are some things I'd like to unremember) but apart from that have any other new posters joined and posted in the last few months?

There was that girl who got caught having a shit at the hairdressers (there are some things I'd like to unremember) but apart from that have any other new posters joined and posted in the last few months?

Marilyn.

Make way girldem, Boopy is up in Moopy!

pDMRWCq.gif

Brace yoselves!

We're not basic 17 year olds here. We DON'T USE GIFS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES.

Use your words.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/FhwQaBImNNims" width="480" height="199" frameBorder="0" style="max-width: 100%" class="giphy-embed" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Stop being mean guys. Everyone moans that there's never any new posters and that the board's getting quiet and then when someone does join everyone seems to close ranks and take the piss out of them.

Moopy's very nuanced and it takes time for newcomers to understand what it's about. Let Boopy get a feel for Moopy and its humour before you lay in to them.

We've been nothing but nice

Reactions: Zu
Stop being mean guys. Everyone moans that there's never any new posters and that the board's getting quiet and then when someone does join everyone seems to close ranks and take the piss out of them.

Moopy's very nuanced and it takes time for newcomers to understand what it's about. Let Boopy get a feel for Moopy and its humour before you lay in to them.

Being laid into is part of Moopy. We don't want CHAFF.

Is Boopy Lauren?

If so, then WE ARE SO SORRY. COME BACK BOOPY.

Most of us who weren't one of the originals have had a bit of a rough time at the beginning for a while, it's only par for the course.you need to have a bit of a thick skin to last on here.

Hello. I've done some things and now I'm doing this thing

20/M/South Coast. Enjoy tackiness, black cocks, shaking it for coins and smashing the patriarchy.

GSOH Non-Smoker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom