Is anyone else having POSTING ISSUES?

Yeah - seems to hang after the last post on both iMac and iPad (on Safari)

No other issues in any other thread

No issues here. Which particular page of the thread? There's a lot of media on the first page, which could in theory cause a lag.

No issues here. Which particular page of the thread? There's a lot of media on the first page, which could in theory cause a lag.
Its on Page 2. I cant post anything after the last post - perhaps it is the embedded media causing an issue? It appears to load the page as normal, but the page doesn't allow me to click into the text box.

@Administrator please hear my plea

In the last few weeks or so, I’ve been having weird issues with embedded content on my phone.

Instagram posts come out as a big white block the same size as a normal post but totally blank. Facebook posts are almost the same but the block is transparent.

Has anything changed recently?

@Administrator please hear my plea

In the last few weeks or so, I’ve been having weird issues with embedded content on my phone.

Instagram posts come out as a big white block the same size as a normal post but totally blank. Facebook posts are almost the same but the block is transparent.

Has anything changed recently?
Nothing should have changed from the Moopy side.

It sounds like Instagram and Facebook embeds are being blocked on your phone. Either an adblock or a network setting.

Check private browsing, see if it's happening there, and if it happens in a different browser, and let me know.

Nothing should have changed from the Moopy side.

It sounds like Instagram and Facebook embeds are being blocked on your phone. Either an adblock or a network setting.

Check private browsing, see if it's happening there, and if it happens in a different browser, and let me know.

See I think you scared it, I went back to the last thread I remember having trouble with, and it was fine :sour:

Twice today I’ve had to log back in after getting the message along the lines of ‘the user has changed’

🤷‍♂️

What browser are you using? I've seen some (oldish) reports that Firefox has some issues with Xenforo.

I've had to log back in twice on Chrome by Android as well, yesterday and today.

I have lost the function to change font add emojis photos gifs etc over the past week or so, don't know if it's sth I did in my settings (for the time being i compensate the loss by using [ img][/img] codes etc).

I have lost the function to change font add emojis photos gifs etc over the past week or so, don't know if it's sth I did in my settings (for the time being i compensate the loss by using [ img][/img] codes etc).
Have you tried toggling the square brackets button?

F6A1B7E5-D236-4B8A-A79B-A7999E46490F.jpeg

Ugh I keep having those embedded Insta issues, it’s just a huge white box, it’s not even loaded enough to hyperlink to the app :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom