Janet Jackson General 2023

They are decent seats for that price, I don’t think it’s unreasonable at all given what the likes of Olivia Rodrigo charge

I saw her in 2018 for the State Of The World Tour and it was a fun show. She kept sweating buckets and and saying how hot it was. It’s like yeah hun you came to the South in swamp ass July and wore multiple layers for an outside arena show :D

IMG_7704.jpeg

The definition of swamp ass :rolleyes:

FFS, there was no notice of that anywhere and I have O2 Priority. The seats aren’t brilliant from what I can see so day think it would be best to wait until Friday?
Live Nation presale tomorrow at 9am - just need an account

The Co-op Live presale for the new Manchester arena doesn’t look like it’s shifted much of any tickets but the whole situation with the venue has been an entire shit show it doesn’t surprise me at all that people don’t want to buy for there

FFS, there was no notice of that anywhere and I have O2 Priority. The seats aren’t brilliant from what I can see so day think it would be best to wait until Friday?
Tbh I never normally get decent tickets on O2 priority pre sale. Was amazed they had any floor tickets at all. I reckon you stand a good chance of getting decent seats in the maim sale on Friday or Live Nation tomorrow.

Are you really expecting high ticket sales?

This is the woman who got pregnant so she could cancel her poorly sold tour the last time.

Well I am VERY glad I did what I did yesterday. The only seats on offer when I logged on at 9am were upper level, and the only “Premium” seats were those ones in the VIP lounges and upper deck suite things.

I saw some OK ish seats on the floor at £150 on ticketmaster an hour ago

I was tempted, but then I remembered I am not keen on her live. I'll watch her dancing and whispering on youtube.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom