Jessie J - I Want Love

I refuse to accept the ironic veneration of tyrants. Listen to Who's Laughing Now ten times in a row and then tell me you have no sympathies for the victims of Jessie J.

I willingly went to her headline tour back in 2013 and after listening to this new one just now, I would happily GO AGAIN.

Update: still a 3/10. 4 seems way beyond her reach at this point.

nice try though love.

Half of Moopy secretly fucking to this song and then throwing up immediately afterwards.

🎵 BREAKING ALL THE UN RESOLUTIONS! :disco: 🎶

E4T8sqmXMAAXLPe

This has been added to the Radio 2 A-List. :disco:

I thought it had kind of been and gone, so thats a nice surprise. I love the song.

Funky is the new dUb/Whatever :disco:

I demand a youtube video fawning over her.

Reactions: dUb
This has been added to the Radio 2 A-List. :disco:

I thought it had kind of been and gone, so thats a nice surprise. I love the song.
Oh good, this struck me as utter Radio 2 bait so it did seem odd when they didn’t add it straight away.

I actually think this is quite horrific and I'm not even am empassioned Jessie J hater. I even quite liked Flashlight (when it was sung by the person in Pitch Perfect).

WHAT new year's resolutions?

It’s now my favourite song of hers ever!!!!11!!!

Of course that sounds like more of an achievement than it actually is

I mean, it's hardly NEWS! It's on the Wikipedia entry page I posted a few months ago :D Even Ariana went like "oh no hun, that's not the way it went".

The song was originally offered to and recorded by Grande, who didn't like the result. Republic Records EVP Wendy Goldstein then sent it to EVP Rob Stevenson who got a demo of the song played to Jessie J, which she decided to record. Following her recording, Republic Records sent it to Minaj to record her verse. Goldstein then sent it to CEO Monte Lipman, who insisted that Grande listen to it. Grande was impressed, surprised by Jessie J and Minaj also being on the song, and agreed to remain on the song.[7][8] However, in interviews, Jessie J stated she recorded it first and that Martin wanted Grande on it too, so it is unclear if Jessie bent the truth or was not told by executives that Grande was first to record.[9]

Uhm chile, anyway, why is Jessie babbling about a 5 year old song that nobody even listens to anymore when she's got a NEW SINGLE to promote?

Nicki is a cunt.

I agree. With all this attitude she seems to project she really comes across as really insecure and thin-skinned. I don't think anyone would have thought less of her if this was true, but Nicki's ego can't take it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom