Jessie Ware - What's Your Pleasure? (Platinum Pleasure Edition)

it should be certified QUINTUPLE QUEEN'S DIAMOND JEWELS but I suppose Silver will do. Glasshouse only went Aluminium.

I’m annoyed she’s releasing the new single midweek. She does this a lot. I mean at least try and get a single to chart. If she’d released it that Friday after Glasto when the charts were quiet she might have done alright with it.

It does feel like somewhat meagre reward, but as I've said before, in a world where Wildest Moments wasn't one of the biggest hits of the decade, you just have to accept that she transcends the usual markers of commercial success, and that the majority of the public are clueless wankers.

I’m annoyed she’s releasing the new single midweek. She does this a lot. I mean at least try and get a single to chart. If she’d released it that Friday after Glasto when the charts were quiet she might have done alright with it.
it would be the difference between #125 and #89 hun :D this is not the kind of artiste she is

#89 would suit me :evil:

Did ANY of the last album’s songs chart? I know they were all moderate download HITZ but I don’t think they hit the Top 100. I mean the state of the world when a highly acclaimed singer song writer releases a pop dance album, wins massive accolades and becomes a gay icon and industry darling, and she can’t get a hit because Big Bad Chiller Crew or whatever the fuck they’re called have just spent a 37th week at #9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom