Jesy Nelson's solo career - BOYZ ft. Nicki Minaj out now + not very good + problematic + unimpressed label + DROPPED + Bad Thing + now white

I think this whole thing will

• Total voters
Also as I love mess I really do hope she has some spicy things to say about "the girls" and their relationship as part of the promo

because let's face it there is quite clearly NO LOVE LOST
What a MONSTER :shock:

But YES QUITE :disco:

• Love
Reactions: dUb
It’s probably high on the list of difficult careers, along with launching a solo career in the same industry

Indeed, being a popstar probably isn't the ideal career path if you have those sorts of issues, but I can see how your job being standing next to three other girls that you think are prettier, or slimmer (or, this being Jesy, MORE TANNED :side-eye:) than you would exacerbate those feelings.

I am always AGOG that Louise is seen as successful. If anyone let such little talent go a LONG way…

No offence @steve_uk

I am always AGOG that Louise is seen as successful. If anyone let such little talent go a LONG way…

No offence @steve_uk
12 Top 2O singles (8 of them in the top 10).

First two albums went platinum!

I did enjoy some of her songs but she really never struck me as BIG more like just THERE.

looks like she's actually going to release next week, on Little Mix's tenth anniversary.

between this and the absurd black girl cosplay she's serving lately i'm starting to think she might be stupid and/or evil.

It'll be awful but I'm here for it because I hate Little Mix and I want her to succeed. There's nothing like schadenfreude

It'll be awful but I'm here for it because I hate Little Mix and I want her to succeed. There's nothing like schadenfreude

tumblr_nhktnm5HP41ql5yr7o1_500.gif

The Mirror is reporting that her first single is a Little Mix rip off.

Apparently it's 'packed with choreography' as well. HOW DARE SHE?!

If it is anywhere as near as good as Touch I will be ON BOARD.

They're doing something to draw attention away the day before :D

It's not really drawing attention away though, is it? It's giving both Little Mix and Jesy more headlines than they otherwise would get.

I'm not sure the intention is to thwart her as much as capitalise on it for them. She (or her camp, at least) is the one choosing to release her debut solo output on the group's anniversary. Them releasing something to mark their ten year anniversary is hardly an unexpected move.

Supposedly this is her filming the video

A Diddy Bad Boy For Life sample? Really? It feels... reductive. Although... remembering her taste and aesthetic, I guess it's not all that surprising.

that pic has EVERYTHING!
the look on everyone's faces looking excited to be there
whoever edited that pic went a bit overboard with her stomach area warping it out of this world
that wig screaming I wanted to buy Xtina's Dirrty look on wish.com
serving Geru's story about the Union Jack flag "it was a tea towel lol" only this time is on her cooch! :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom