Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Also HOW DID THIS ONLY GET 90 points with noted members of JULIE's WEEPING SORES COLLECTIVE @jivafox, @Win_the_game and myself each giving her our luscious creamy 12s and ANOTHER 23 VOTERS? Are we to allegedly believe all of them only gave our IMMACULATELY PANTENED IDOL another 54 points between them all?!

UTTER FUCKING PAEDOPHILES!

Me during my Zoom party later

x480

Just rewatched this, and it's great. I didn't fully appreciate it last night.

However, feel like the YouTube suggestion I was given immediately afterwards also needs to be shared.

We all know that RS is just JEALOUS of Julie. He‘d love to be flicking himself off and - more to the point - dirtying up his skirt at the local recreation ground but just can’t bring himself to

Tragic sex-crazed dollybird Julie doesn‘t appear to have even had the dignity of an official release as I can‘t find it on Discogs, unless I‘m not looking properly. Maybe it was a VIDEO-ONLY SPECIAL

I can't believe I might die without ever knowing what happened to her next. I feel like she either now has eight kids or had her bits torn out at some point to make sure she had NONE

I can’t imagine things turned out well with what I imagine to be her very FAST lifestyle.
Was thinking there's probably QUITE A HIGH RISK someone so singularly committed to being an idol to moderately discerning endlessly squawking gays (HELLO GIRLS!) got TAKEN OUT BY AIDS AS COLLATERAL :(

I am so thrilled Julie is finally reaching her biggest audience. What I have always loved is that her hair is too leaden, voluminous and drenched in chemicals to pull off the myriad hair flip attempts that are meant to turn her from kebab waitress to chanteuse Francaise. And that she has microphone in the kitchen at all times.

I’m so desperate to learn what became of the dear and enchanting JULIE, a google search reveals that MOOPY is the top result. Maybe this will lure in some of the STARS she served in the glory days, who can tell us what tragedy befell the fragrant and mysterious Julie Chic.

I was planning to suggest a new one but I was terrified of giving myself more work and receiving intimidating messages from the Mariah gays.

Who is Julie? Is she famous?

There's something compelling about her glazed eyes and the way she writhes jerkily on the ground. She's like a sexy mad cow disease victim.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom