Justin Timberlake - 'What Goes Around'

...Comes Around?

• Total voters
I really don't think ANY of his songs has stood the test of time particularly well. they all feel so of their era. but then I rarely listen to '00s pop anyway, and his '10s output has been crap.

I would be most likely to listen to Rock Your Body, IF I HAD TO. or maybe LoveStoned/I Think She Knows.

his obsession with interludes and four minute songs stretched into 7 minute snoozefests did get old fast.

1. Rock your body
2. SexyBack (this may have been my sexual awakening)
3. Cry Me A River
4. Mirrors
5. (Oh No) What You Got
6. Tunnel Vision
7. Chop Me Up (one I loved at the time despite being objectively terrible)
8. Summer Love
9. Lovestoned
10. Like I Love You

this is hard and I think most of the songs could be rearranged. I really only like his first two albums and a few songs since

I really don't think ANY of his songs has stood the test of time particularly well. they all feel so of their era. but then I rarely listen to '00s pop anyway, and his '10s output has been crap.

I would be most likely to listen to Rock Your Body, IF I HAD TO. or maybe LoveStoned/I Think She Knows.

his obsession with interludes and four minute songs stretched into 7 minute snoozefests did get old fast.
Show me the lie though.

As for What Goes Around, I like it but would usually choose to listen to Cry Me A River or Mirrors over it

I would love to say “you don’t have to say what you did. I already know; I found out from him” at least once in my life

having a DIP THROUGH NOW and I can in fact confirm that What Goes Around is excellent. such lush melodies, I had forgotten. even Timbo's production still sounds QUITE GOOD.

01 LoveStoned
02 What Goes Around
03 Rock Your Body
04 Cry Me a River
05 My Love

I actually heard Mirrors earlier this morning and before it got to the chorus I was thinking "did Westlife really have a song this good?" :D

Oh well, still an amazing song IMO.

JT was super-fuckable from 'Gone' era NSYNC up to 4 Minutes (yes it was another kiss of death from Madonna - this time she killed his sex appeal but the effect didn't take on until after 20/20 era). I'd say his looks peaked circa Justified.

He looks ghastly in the 'Can't Stop the Feeling' video. (Not that I'd say no but still.) As for Man of the Woods era, well by then he was jancelled (see what I did there) and also I can't even remember what he looked like in those videos??
Tea though.
FwaSUuB.gif

of course Justin was the better looking out of that sorry bunch! I've never in my life met someone who would genuinely prefer Joey Fatone or Lance BASS over JT.

01 Cry Me A River
02 Lovestoned
03 My Love
04 Summer Love
05 Like I Love You
06 Sexyback
07 What Goes Around
08 Mirrors
09 Oh No (What You Got)
10 Rock Your Body

I still love Justin

1. Cry Me a River
2. My Love
3. Blue Ocean Floor
4. Like I Love You
5. LoveStoned/I Think She Knows
6. Don't Hold the Wall
7. Future Sex/Love Sound
8. What Goes Around... / ...Comes Around
9. Tunnel Vision
10. Suit & Tie

of course Justin was the better looking out of that sorry bunch! I've never in my life met someone who would genuinely prefer Joey Fatone or Lance BASS over JT.

Oh J.C in the Tearing Up video for me (I'm tearing up just thinking about it - I won't say where).

Because he’s the best looking there.
I think AJ has always come across as a bit of an American version of Abz from 5ive in his desperation to appear “cool”, and there’s something a little sinister about Nick Carter. And Lance Bass is a massive no. Joey Fatone seems like someone I’d like to spend time with.

Weren't Joey and Chris the founding members or something, then the label brought in the younger/prettier ones so they ended up looking faintly ridiculous as time went on? Much like poor Carmit from the Pussycat Dolls :(

Weren't Joey and Chris the founding members or something, then the label brought in the younger/prettier ones so they ended up looking faintly ridiculous as time went on? Much like poor Carmit from the Pussycat Dolls :(

Oh wow how bittersweet.

Reactions: Zu
Obviously this will mean nothing to younger viewers (:)) but was it just me who found every member of New Kids On The Block utterly unappetising? Obviously I preferred Bob Hoskins at the time but EVEN SO

Hopefully time has been kind and they've all BLOATED :horny:

Obviously this will mean nothing to younger viewers (:)) but was it just me who found every member of New Kids On The Block utterly unappetising? Obviously I preferred Bob Hoskins at the time but EVEN SO

Hopefully time has been kind and they've all BLOATED :horny:

I've always fancied the steroid addict one, haven't seen a recent pic of him though.

EDIT: oh thanks Zu :disco: omg I definitely WOULD.

• Haha
Joey McIntyre NOW is super hot. Jordan has aged like a fine wine. Donnie peaked in the early 00s - I was a huge fan but since marrying quackball anti-vaxxer Jenny McCarthy the attraction faded.

• Angry
There surely must be at least one former member of a boyband who revolted me at the time but now has PLEASINGLY BALLOONED aside from Joey Fat One?

Joey McIntyre NOW is super hot. Jordan has aged like a fine wine. Donnie peaked in the early 00s - I was a huge fan but since marrying quackball anti-vaxxer Jenny McCarthy the attraction faded.
:turd:

:tongueout:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom