Kanye West - Donda (New Album)

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
It's out on Friday

and by the way, HE'S DONE MIRACLES ONNNN ME

For someone so talented, who's made so much good music, this doesn't excite me at all

His last good album was in 2014 or whenever fucking Life Of Pablo was released. He has shown his arse and awful personality since then, just like the Kardashian Klan, no wonder they thought they were meant for each other before their huge ass EGOS got in between (and the money stopped rolling in of course).

Sad because both the debut and the sophomore albums are still classics. (My Dark Twisted Fantasy wasn't half bad either)

Pushed back 2 weeks for those interested

Jay Z is on it which I think is a bit of a surprise

I listened to several songs from this and while some have nice production, he truly can't rap anymore. his flow and tone are such garbage.

and that's before even getting into the lyrics, which are very much not worth getting into...

I've gone straight to the Lauryn Hill sample on track 10

God it's quite fab actually

"YE" UP

Last edited:
Ariana Grande's doing BVs on the title track

I've gone straight to the Lauryn Hill sample on track 10

God it's quite fab actually

"YE" UP
Yeah this one is actually pretty good. I am going to listen to this album and probably will like a lot of it, but I won't be happy about it

Halsey's last album was blocked from #1 by Eminem's surprise release and now her new one will almost certainly be blocked by this :D

We all know Kanye started to lose his marbles circa Yeezus, but even Life Of Pablo had a couple of bops. Ever since he let Jesus in his life he somehow lost the ability to rap and spit without sounding he's recording it while sitting down on a sofa, not to mention writing a song with a TUNE.
I'm so ANGRY, I've been streaming his past albums on repeat. Everyone should do that instead. 😘

I did enjoy the description of Kim Kardashian in the Guardian review as a ‘Balenciaga clad sleep paralysis demon’.

We all know Kanye started to lose his marbles circa Yeezus, but even Life Of Pablo had a couple of bops. Ever since he let Jesus in his life he somehow lost the ability to rap and spit without sounding he's recording it while sitting down on a sofa, not to mention writing a song with a TUNE.
I'm so ANGRY, I've been streaming his past albums on repeat. Everyone should do that instead. 😘
those first six albums (not including Watch the Throne, which I never really bothered with due to a general distaste for Jay-Z) really were SOMETHING ELSE.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is probably the best hip-hop album this side of 2001 (the Dre record, not the year). maybe the best ever? he overflowed with restless creativity and artistic "genius" for at least a whole decade.

anyone with that kind of legacy can be forgiven for falling off musically, but his public support of rapists and megalomaniacs is sadly rather less forgivable.

those first six albums (not including Watch the Throne, which I never really bothered with due to a general distaste for Jay-Z) really were SOMETHING ELSE.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy is probably the best hip-hop album this side of 2001 (the Dre record, not the year). maybe the best ever? he overflowed with restless creativity and artistic "genius" for at least a whole decade.

anyone with that kind of legacy can be forgiven for falling off musically, but his public support of rapists and megalomaniacs is sadly rather less forgivable.
pin post plz

If only it had been a concept album based around "Donde esta el hombre". I know where my imagination went anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom