Kylie is doing Studio 2054

:eyes:

I'd much prefer a Jessie, Rina or even Miley collab.

Kylie really doesn't need to do this.

Who cares whether she NEEDS to do it?

I'm VERY MUCH HERE for this

YAY

The access instructions I received today seemed a bit less straightforward than for Kylie, but if I can't get it on my TV I will be oldfashioned and make do with it on my pc.

Dua is your FAVOURITE SINGER OF ALL TIME, RJN?

WELL I NEVER!

I'm sure it'll be Hallucinate, probably mashed in with a Kylie track. but if it's very last minute, maybe not? I'd love CIMW

Is this Dua streaming event actually going to be a thing? :o

sources report that it is very much a thing that is being hosted at a cavernous venue with questionable acoustics inside of Jark.

I mean this being on the last Friday before what is ostensibly the end of lockdown must be GREAT for her. I have a few non loon friends who are planning on watching it because there’s actually fuck all else to do.

Even I’m considering if Kylie is in. Is there a link to tickets? (Yes I’m lazy)

did you not even make it as far as "Dua's big livestream show"? :D

it's a musical extravaganza airing "live" this Friday hun, much like the one Kylie did just two weeks ago which I'm sure made perfect sense to you :eyes:

In other news, Kylie has very recently started following Rina Sawayama on Instagram. I wonder if something might be brewing. :disco:

Oh and about that picture, at least they’ve gone to the trouble of using Kylie’s (terrible) new logo.

Suddenly the sheen of Kylie doing this has dulled more than a tad:

:eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom