Kylie Minogue - Slow

Read my...

• Total voters
Slow mixes well with other songs because there is, essentially, fuck all of it. It's minimalism is a massive part of why I love the original so much but if you try and jam along to the song, it is a one chord-er. This means that you only have to put Kylie in key and you've scored.

Not one of my favourites, infact I would never choose to listen to it but I do appreciate it in her back catalogue and how minimalist it is and brave it was to release at the time she did

Slow mixes well with other songs because there is, essentially, fuck all of it. It's minimalism is a massive part of why I love the original so much but if you try and jam along to the song, it is a one chord-er. This means that you only have to put Kylie in key and you've scored.

I should have clarified that I fucking love 'Slow' and regret selling my picture disc of it when I was skint.

I may have said it in this thread already but Slow is my second favourite Kylie Ann song and the b-side Soul On Fire her best b-side. Both essentially Emiliana Torrini (who wrote them for her) songs but Kylie adapts to them well.

At the time I was never keen and found it too different after Fever but I love it nowadays

And also Chocolate is highly underrated :evil: But the full album is not for me x

It's just so boring, like Britney's 'I'm a slave for you'. I just find them both a real chore to listen to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom