Lay All Your Love On Thursday

Iguana

If I only could...
Morning

Today I have a CLIENT LUNCH, and then WORK DRINKS in the evening. And I have to find time to do some work in between somehow.

And I woke up to a PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE email and I have to try not to be defensive back :rolleyes:

I'm on a Zoom class ALL MORNING.

Tomorrow I'm on a Zoom class ALL DAY.

And down I crash!

Morning

Today I have a CLIENT LUNCH, and then WORK DRINKS in the evening. And I have to find time to do some work in between somehow.

And I woke up to a PASSIVE AGGRESSIVE email and I have to try not to be defensive back :rolleyes:
It’s always cathartic writing a ranty reply (then deleting it when you think again and writing something bland)

YES

In related news I have got far too used to shouting fuck off when annoying emails arrive whilst sat in the spare room. I keep doing it now though in an open plan office without thinking OH WELL
I can actually picture this :D

@Tisch always reacts quite violently whenever he receives any Teams message. It's like an involuntary reaction

I can actually picture this :D

@Tisch always reacts quite violently whenever he receives any Teams message. It's like an involuntary reaction
Haha glad it’s not just me :D
Instant messenger for work is even MORE annoying than any email.
HI, how are you?
YOU DO NOT GIVE A SHIT JUST ASK THE QUESTION

Haha glad it’s not just me :D
Instant messenger for work is even MORE annoying than any email.
HI, how are you?
YOU DO NOT GIVE A SHIT JUST ASK THE QUESTION
I've definitely mentioned this before but YES. Even worse, just "hi :)"

Makes me SCREAM

images

(out now)

It's properly bucketing it down here, I'm quite jealous of the WFH smuggos today :(

Yes but does Thursday dance all night with the bourgeoisie? :disco:

Just ignore it until they say something useful.

Exactly. "Hi" does not merit a response, just get to the fecking point. And definitely don't ask how I am: we're at work, you want something, I may or may not be contractually obliged to provide that thing, let's just find out and get on with it.

I think people do the "hi" to check that you're actually there and not in bed/hoovering/washing up/at the pub etc. before they say what they need to.

For my new study all the files and everything are ON TEAMS! UGH I HATE IT

Hello,

Fuck you, your arseholeYes I sent it last week and am awaiting comments
‘As below’ or forwarding the e-mail trail again with a ‘just in case you no longer have this’ always work a treat for me. They know they’ve done wrong but I’m telling them so in a polite way so if they get arsey they look like the bad guys.

YES

In related news I have got far too used to shouting fuck off when annoying emails arrive whilst sat in the spare room. I keep doing it now though in an open plan office without thinking OH WELL

I used to do this in a job that I hated to practically any e-mail or phone call!

Anyway morning guys, I’ve just woken up :disco:

I have to get my hair cut today but don’t wanna go to the hot guy downstairs as he did a shit job last time, however I see him DAILY, so don’t want to offend by going elsewhere.

I met a guy last week that I was really excited about, but now that the day of the actual date has come, I feel like I can't even be bothered to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom