Lay All Your Love On Thursday

Do people still actually USE sellotape in offices? Is it mainly used to seal envelopes whose sticky wore off in 2005?

Not nice to say it but we’ve ALL seen him spreading it over the pricey goods in the middle aisle of Lidl :(

All down to a dodgy dhansak SUPPOSEDLY

At least mine didn’t warrant a WET FLOOR SIGN adjacent to the CREMANT.

Today we had a drama teacher getting us into a circle of about 30 and getting us to do physical tasks to encourage us to develop our presence.

I hated every second.

Today we had a drama teacher getting us into a circle of about 30 and getting us to do physical tasks to encourage us to develop our presence.

I hated every second.

Oh God, I cannot abide that stuff. Covid seems to have put an end to it in our place, hopefully for good.

Do people still actually USE sellotape in offices? Is it mainly used to seal envelopes whose sticky wore off in 2005?

We use it because we wrap accounts up into a brown paper parcel to give back to the client. But no-sticky envelopes are probably the main usage.

Reactions: Zu
@RJN getting my hopes up only for Amazon to dash them immediately! They don't ship to GB :(

Currently unavailable.

We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.

• Everyone "otter" have one of these on their desk!
  • Cute critter handles all your taping duties.
  • Holds standard roll of cellophane tape (not included).
  • 6" long. Sculpted resin.

@RJN getting my hopes up only for Amazon to dash them immediately! They don't ship to GB :(

Currently unavailable.

Amazon product ASIN B00EY5GUYM
Best I can do

How can I find what color I am? I used to hate team building and socializing but starting a new job during the pandemic makes it really hard to make a connection especially since they all refuse to open their cameras.

Woops, just realised I’m back home all next week so will end up missing all the induction stuff for uni

OH WELL

Currently unavailable.

Amazon product ASIN B00IWHZ080

Well this doesn’t look at all suspicious

C7FA9432-649E-4432-BC3E-345DA8F21701.jpeg

I just had the weirdest night.

last week I met this guy when I found his wallet and returned it to him. He was cute and seemed gay so I texted him after “So this might be totally off base, but would you want to get a drink some time?” And he said “Not off base at all, I’d be totally up to! How does your next week look?” So we set a time to get drinks, which I assumed was a date.

when we got there, he mentioned his boyfriend about 5 minutes in. I said that I thought it was a date and he said he thought it was just getting drinks as friends (even though we hardly know each other). We ended up eating dinner together and then I got a drink with him and his boyfriend? And he mentioned hanging out again. So they didn’t seem to think any of this is weird.
I don’t mind meeting new friends, but I just feel kind of embarrassed about the whole thing.

Maybe they both want to fuck you?
I know it kind of sounds like that but I don’t think so. The boyfriend really wasn’t giving off that vibe and it just didn’t seem like what was happening

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom