LENA PHILIPSSON HAS RETURNED TO SAVE US ALL- AGAIN!

My GAY WHATSAPP has LIT UP this morning with this HOT SHIT

What a queen. She wants to watch the bottom of that dress though, I was worried she was going to come a cropper.

I forget how fucking TERRIBLE Swedish audiences are! UTTERLY Lifeless. :D
I didn’t realise Swedish audiences are dull but then I’ve never studied it. I’m aware of how insipid the Germans can be, I remember Kylie doing a great performance of one of the Golden tracks to folded arms and a trickle of applause.

I don’t know but I read your post as sarcasm, but after watching the video I see it wasn’t :D

*half of the front row clap, and even they have faces like pickled herring*

I quickly learned that a Swedish audience was not like a British one when I saw Lili & Susie sing Show Me Heaven in a shopping centre in 2009 when it was me and a bunch of UK Eurogays cheering and clapping along and getting strange looks from the natives. To be fair, once they get a drink in them they're totally different...

Another possibly even more fabulous live performance of Maria Magdelena, featuring an audience that may have been dragged out of their seats (though some of them do actually look vaguely enthusiastic):

Isn't it about time that Lena bestowed another hot max track on us?

Be careful what you wish for...she’s BACK with another SURE TO BE LIFE CHANGING smash hit “Du Ljuger” (“You Lie”) tonight at midnight!

I’m not sure I’m even over “Maria Magdalena” enough to deal with the SHEER LEVELS OF DISCO JOY yet :disco:

Here it is

Maybe it's a grower. On first listen it keeps threatening to properly go off without ever actually going anywhere at all.

I like it, but it's obviously "grat track" rather than single (I THINK THAT'S WHAT THE KIDS SAY) and nice enough in a mid-album kind of way. My esteemed friend is right- it keeps threatening to go off but needed a big gospel ending to properly achieve that, which it doesn't. The abrupt ending doesn't work.

It's nice enough but not quite what will save ALL OF HUMANITY as we have come to expect from her.

COME ON LENA

Perfectly pleasant but the intro promises rather more than is delivered here. I think the production kind of leaves it neither here nor there.

There is a clip of what appears to be another Lena mooches about fabulously video for the song on her facebook.

In fairness, this has got me more excited than you could possibly know about this probably meaning we have an album on the way.

Which I guess is kind of the POINT

Perfectly pleasant but the intro promises rather more than is delivered here. I think the production kind of leaves it neither here nor there.

There is a clip of what appears to be another Lena mooches about fabulously video for the song on her facebook.

I hope she's in another pair of fabulous boots.

Somewhere NMTop40 is probably masturbating furiously.

She's blessed us with another new single just in time for Christmas

'salright. This era really seems to have peaked with Maria Magdalena.

I like this one more than Du Ljuger on first listen.

I take it that there has been no confirmation of an album yet.

She’s BACK (again) and she’s STEALING WHOLESALE FROM ACE OF BASE :disco:

I'm so pleased that Lena has seen that now is not the hour for trifling further with midtempo numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom