Let's play a game of Mornington Crescent

Well, if you're going to behave like that, I'm out.

Honestly, you young players, no respect for history or tradition. :(
I mean, there is nothing in the rules against it, but I acknowledge it's a bit sneaky.

I'd reverse it but @Ellie already took her turn. Sorry :(

It’s some BBC comedy thing. I don’t think there’s any actual rules or purpose, it’s just saying things.
There are some very complicated and subtle rules, which some people don't seem willing to put in the work to understand.

Södertälje Centrum

I mean, there is nothing in the rules against it, but I acknowledge it's a bit sneaky.

I'd reverse it but @Ellie already took her turn. Sorry :(

Well, apology accepted but there are traditions as well as rules.

That being the case, Canons Park

Can anyone confirm whether the temporal anticipation rules were a part of the 1998 special edition?

If so, I believe that 'Southwark' is likely to give the next player some significant problems.

Can anyone confirm whether the temporal anticipation rules were a part of the 1998 special edition?

If so, I believe that 'Southwark' is likely to give the next player some significant problems.
Yes, they were carried over from the 1989 Definitive Edition Rules but the clever use of Scunthorpe handily sidesteps that trap.

On that, I'd like to play my replacement bus service exemption and hand back play to @Ellie again.

Yes, they were carried over from the 1989 Definitive Edition Rules but the clever use of Scunthorpe handily sidesteps that trap.

On that, I'd like to play my replacement bus service exemption and hand back play to @Ellie again.
:o In that case, I'm going to use the Golden Oyster rule from the 2007 limited edition pack:

Peckham Rye

I'm playing my wrong kind of snow card and you all miss a turn.

Harwich International

I’m going to the supermarket and i’m going to take S Club 7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom