LSL - Unleashed album

Silly Moo

Just ask Mo!
Apparently teasing an announcement coming Monday. It's believed to be the original album that never got released.

There's some chat about this in the Steps thread, but it certainly deserves its own topic.

Lisa herself is apparently HEAVILY involved it seems :disco:

Some of the clips that were released as part of the teaser album sounded promising. A full version of Burnt Out and Falling is something I've been waiting for. I think a few of the tracks leaked and can be found on YouTube.

I don't think we'll get all the features, as the rights will be a bit of a nightmare for those.

But the stuff she owns the masters of will surely be on their way.

I have the Chinese Never or Now in the DVD box, but I am ready for LSL's original artistic vision to be unleashed!

If she could put the Soda Club edit of Lately on Spotify that would be a great start.

I bet she is thrilled to finally be releasing an album in the UK. Twenty years she’s waited for this.

Tracklist:

TRACKLIST

1. Lately
2. Too Far Gone
3. Electric
4. Back In Time
5. Obscenely Delicious
6. Boy On The Dance Floor
7. Give You My Love
8. Make It Last Forever
9. Sleazy
10. I'll Wait For You
11. You're No Good For Me
12. Rush
13. Never Or Now
14. I'm Burning *
15. That's That *
16. Don't You Want My No? *
17. U Sure Do *
18. The Skywalkers feat. Lisa Scott-Lee - 24/7*
19. Burnt Out And Falling *
20. No Other Day *
21. Lately (Soda Club Radio Remix) **
22. Too Far Gone (Almighty Remix) **
23. Electric (Firesigns Dirty On The Dancefloor Remix) **

*CD & Vinyl bonus tracks
**CD bonus tracks

Shame they couldn't get the rights for Get It On, which is the biggest omission, or her version of The Sunshine After The Rain, but I'll take that! Lovely little vinyl package too, though the absolutely TREMENDOUS Soda Club Lately mix and Almighty Too Far Gone mix being left off is slightly sad...both are MAGNIFICENT :disco:

I went for the orange vinyl, but I really don't need anything beyond THAT

Oh my god, I've just read. Fucking Chicane. Fucking Hoopla. It will be a sea of B-List at Capital tops. Oh my god, I've just dead.

Ok managed to keep my hands stable enough to order the Obscenely Delicious bundle as, c'mon, I counted 2 t-shirts.

I wouldn't buy this old tat in a MONTH OF SUNDAYS but I just want to note how much I love GET IT ON

HEY DJ ON THE REQUEST LINE
GOT THIS TUNE THAT'S BLOWING MY MIND
COULD YOU PLAY IT CAUSE IT'S COOL
IF YOU DO IT FOR ME I'LL DO IT FOR YOU

And you just know she WOULD phone up the radio station and REQUEST HER OWN SONG

I wouldn't buy this old tat in a MONTH OF SUNDAYS but I just want to note how much I love GET IT ON

HEY DJ ON THE REQUEST LINE
GOT THIS TUNE THAT'S BLOWING MY MIND
COULD YOU PLAY IT CAUSE IT'S COOL
IF YOU DO IT FOR ME I'LL DO IT FOR YOU

And you just know she WOULD phone up the radio station and REQUEST HER OWN SONG

And it’s all about that RIDICULOUS VIDEO :disco:

A major loss is not featuring her co-write featuring peak Heaven, which was eventually not released by Elemental ft. Gina G.

That looks pretty wonderful. I guess they were always going to prioritise the original songs over the remixes on vinyl, they would get more moaning the other way round.

CD for me anyway, even at £7 delivery!

Don't know how to link it (give me an episode to resume ability to function), but I just heard a clip of a "new" one and I think it could well be the best thing she's ever done. Jesus!

Finally out. It is a treat to have the Soda Club mid of Lately on streaming :disco:

It's bloody brilliant, isn't it?

I'm still floored at how gorgeously crestfallen Burnt Out and Falling is. If only Chicane had chucked her a few more (or even said "we have these songs You Take It All and Alive Again that we'd like you to try Leece").

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom