Madonna 2021 MTV VMA Appearance

POP!

Running on stardust
So she appeared to celebrate the 40th anniversary or something and apparently got a standing ovation

straightorbroken

rebel heart
Cannot believe MTV UK are not showing this until 10pm and that right now nothing is transmitting, how things have changed.

Anyway, seen it. Her voice is shot even shouting at this point. She's physically outstanding. Go Madge.

SystemAddict

Short Disco 2007
il_570xN.879748543_cqgw.jpg

straightorbroken

rebel heart
241862640_403454754463304_942266044338883039_n.jpg

Holy cow, Cyndi was there too (oh please let them have taken a picture together - I don't think it has ever happened).

I should maybe point out that's her son Declyn.

I've tried to find a YouTube clip of her on stage, but I guess I'll just have to watch the bloody thing. Kind of interesting as I always remember she and Boy George doing the red carpet together for MTV's 20th and Carson Daly saying to them "we haven't seen you both in a while" and Boy snapping back "well call me then!"

Last edited:

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
Why could she not even string a couple of sentences together?

It's so odd that in an era where Mariah and Janet have quietly won a lot of industry respect and feel rejuvenated, Marge feels so... irrelevant.

Zu 2

User
Why is she such a desperate try-hard these days? She was always attention-seeking but it was balanced out with other HOT TRAITS. Now it's like the dark side has completely taken over.
Devil's got his claws in her. Jesus tried to do the right thing by yanking her off the stage but there's no mistaking the power of Satan :(

Jark

gave ur love away
Why could she not even string a couple of sentences together?
she can? she just stammered once. I think she gets very nervous.

and can you blame her? her so-called "fans" won't be happy unless she locks herself up in her mansion away from social media wearing a fucking turtleneck 24/7.

there was nothing wrong with the VMA cameo. y'all toxic.

Loufoque

BATTLE FOR YOUR LIFE
she can? she just stammered once. I think she gets very nervous.

and can you blame her? her so-called "fans" won't be happy unless she locks herself up in her mansion away from social media wearing a fucking turtleneck 24/7.

there was nothing wrong with the VMA cameo. y'all toxic.
OK girl. You're doing the most.

No one is asking for a turtleneck (see Mariah's ample 2021 bust causing relentless shaking and crying). She can age as disgracefully as she wants. We just want either good music, new gifs or a decent legacy era campaign for the fans à la The Rarities.

Jark

gave ur love away
She can age as disgracefully as she wants.
can she? :D read this thread back. talk to any female in our age group who once liked Madonna. or most of the gays for that matter.

it seems she absolutely does not have the freedom to age as disgracefully as she wants without being heckled, cancelled, derided or told to hide away 'cos she's embarrassing.

Jark

gave ur love away
everyone wants her to fit their specific vision of what Madonna at 60+ should be. I've had those moments too. but she's doing her own thing and I think everyone would be happier respecting that. if you can't handle her tits spilling out of her dress, or her smoking a blunt on Instagram, just unfollow.

the music isn't coming back and she doesn't give even half as much of a shit about her legacy as everyone else does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom