Madonna 2021 MTV VMA Appearance

1631740577342.png

You're probably RIGHT. The THICKNESS of it is more RICH TEA than DIGESTIVE but it looked a bit too DARK for a RICH TEA.

YES THIS IS A POLL
:disco: But will it be as exciting and productive as the GIF AVATAR POLL AND SCRAP?

I vote YES aka RICH TEA

I think you're right actually. The SURFACE of the biscuit is definitely RICH TEA with those little GROOVES.

• Love
Reactions: Zu
Quite partial to these glorified jammy dodgers.
08710508912263_C1L1_2020-08-06.jpg

Surely a collaboration would be even more popular than L. Gaga’s Oreos which are currently available in the bargain bin of Supervalu for €1.

I’m sure hardened fans would be eager to lick some lovely confectionary that resembles a swirly tit.

Madonnas_cookie-1.jpg

I think we need a 'Which biscuit is this Madonna album' thread.

And yes MDNA would be Garibaldi.

L. Gaga’s Oreos which are currently available in the bargain bin of Supervalu for €1.
Quite partial to these glorified jammy dodgers.
08710508912263_C1L1_2020-08-06.jpg

Surely a collaboration would be even more popular than L. Gaga’s Oreos which are currently available in the bargain bin of Supervalu for €1.

I’m sure hardened fans would be eager to lick some lovely confectionary that resembles a swirly tit.

Madonnas_cookie-1.jpg
Oh DEAR at L. Gaga’s delicious treats being in the bargain bin at SUPERVALU :(:D

Also :D:D:D at “swirly tit.” MORE PLEASE MUM! :disco:

VMAs she looked both sad and spectacular. Pause her turn to the side if you dare, but it's clearly what she wants and Lola must hate her for not letting Superstar be her debut hit single for not saying anything.

Met GALA absolutely wonderful, going on that picture.

Bits n' Bobs was no joke: it's became the way forward. X had "interesting" stuff. So did MDNA and Rebel Heart. Only Hard Candy once the first 2 singles are liposucked out does she sound completely hopeless in my opinion.

I think she likes veering from one extreme to the other, but the balance is all wrong and she's not quite pulling off what she's aiming for when continually saying "all artists should disrupt the peace" all the while looking like Ivy on The Word and I think someone ought to have one.

This narrative that "gays" just slag her every single move isn't true, when she's done things right like calling out DaBaby or giving that heartfelt speech about sisterhood when she was given an award a few years back we've rightly said she was bang on.

Contrary to this "gays saying NO" narrative, a lot of "gays" WANT her to be good. She's a fascinating character and her music, up until the mid-noughties at least to me, was always interesting and had a sense of currency. But I'm not going to pretend or BLINDINGLY SAY YAS KWEEN when she frankly looks a state and acts so immaturely. She wasn't always like this, and I know that because I have invested enough time in her to know she is more intelligent than THE CURRENT VERSION OF HER.

so you don’t think there are gays who say no to everything because hyperbole is the basis of their personality?

I’m not saying everyone who doesn’t like what she’s doing is that gay, but there are certainly people doing that

I would add that it’s not unique to Marge either, just go into any gay interest artist thread (especially about women - mind you that probably covers 95% of them)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom