Madonna Survivor: The 2000s (Round 5 - VOTE TO SAVE)

VOTE TO SAVE YOUR FAVORITES (up to 5)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

POP!

Let the light in
We say goodbye to two more American Life singles. "Celebration" skates by for now :eyes:

THIS ROUND YOU ARE VOTING TO SAVE

madonna GIF
madonna GIF

20. Hey You
19. Revolver
18. Me Against the Music
17. Miles Away
15. American Pie
15. American Life
14. Give It 2 Me
12. Nothing Fails
12. 4 Minutes
11. Hollywood (21 votes)
10. Love Profusion (18 votes)

God looking at that Love Profusion gif the English Roses era Madonna was the worst (until the Insta thot era)

I'm going ALL IN on the basic

Are you ready to jump, get ready to jump! I see a little hesitation! Come join the party!

Love Profusion supposedly a better song than HOLLYWOOD?

Madonna said you'll get it right now, oh yeeaaahaaahhh, but moopy got it very wrong.

Hope there’s a GET RID OF THEM ALL APART FROM GGW option at the start of the 10s round :disco:

Will it even be worth having frightful squabbles? I suppose there might be eye rolling if someone claims to actually like GAYLUV

Was I the only one who knew Hard Candy would be mainly shit when I found out what the album title was going to be? AWFUL! Might as well have called it SUCKS. In fact that would have been a lot better :)

It did at least put a temporary stop to diabetes. Celebration positively encouraged indulgence so all bets were off and the NHS were screwed once again.

Quite aside from the grisly spectacle of the toppy carrot, the unhappy marriage of houmous and cookies sloshed on the same plate is quite horrifying. SAYS IT ALL REALLY

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom