Madonna: The ULTIMATE Survivor (Round 1)

Vote to ELIMINATE (up to 5)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Never mind all that, @Tisch has had an existential crisis and dropped his lambrini on the laptop, and accidentally voted Papa Don't Preach

Could someone reach out to @Iguana and make sure EVERYTHING IS OKAY?

:TurtleTime:
It's NEVER done it for me. I find it long and ploddy. Give me short and catchy any day.

22NN.gif

EVERYONE knows that Finland is very cold and FAR too nippy to go to the salon but everyone's got a BOWL AND SCISSORS at home :disco:

All this exciting chat about King K (which admittedly I started and has nothing to do with Modge :tongueout:) has got me thinking about Hatari and I discover with horror that Matthías has LEFT THE BAND! :(:(:(

Medellin takes itself too seriously and even Madonna pretended to be all pedantic about it as if it were her best song ever when it had zero artistic growth, it featured MALUMA of all people and it was just shit.

GGW acknowledges that it's unapologetically shit, doesn't give a fuck about what anybody thinks of her, and is just doing her thing (being shite!)

Medellin takes itself too seriously and even Madonna pretended to be all pedantic about it as if it were her best song ever when it had zero artistic growth, it featured MALUMA of all people and it was just shit.
:D

Medellin did sound quite good when I first heard it (I HASTEN TO ADD THAT I HAVE RARELY LISTENED TO IT SINCE) but it was a blessed relief to not have the grisly likes of GAYLUV being sick in my face and shitting in my handbag

I'll just throw in that I love Medellin

Maybe I just like being contrary :hostage:

I’m far too exhausted to check the chronology of releases but I’m sure Girl Gone Wild was the last time she appeared to be actually enjoying herself rather than being terse and “intellectual”

13 votes for Forbidden Love is getting a bit ridiculous. Voters have obviously never done stunning and very sultry dance routines (aka crawled round on the floor looking pained and sobby) to it in a grubby hair salon whilst pissed silly

TRY IT YOU MIGHT LIKE IT :disco:

PRETTY EASY TO CRAWL ROUND ON THE FLOOR LOOKING SECTIONABLE TO :disco:

Look if any discerning soul really did ever want Madonna at her most RUBBISH BASIC "this'll-do-for-the-gays", then they'd at least go for COME JOIN THE PAHTY YEH

But you all voted that out, so don't think you get to keep this pile of shit instead
We didn’t ALL vote that out!

I’m looking through @funky’s window right now and I can see him doing HIGH KICKS AND SPINS to GGW in a TRANSLUCENT CHEMISE. I suppose it must be the Tanqueray :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom