Vote for your LEAST FAVE

• Shirley Clamp - Min kärlek (2004)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nanne Grönvall - Håll om mig (2005)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
After a nailbiting round, we say goodbye to poor Magnus and his iconic canary-yellow chinos and frosted tips. Can the ABBA-licious Friends survive another brush with the chop?

5th: Barbados - Se mig
6th: Caroline af ugglas - Snälla, Snälla
7th: Sanna Nielsen - Empty Room (2008)
8th Barbados - Allt som jag ser (2001)
=9th Mendez - Adrenaline (2002)
=9th Andreas Johnson - A Little Bit of Love (2007)

Last edited:
Friends - När jag tänker på imorgon (2000=)

Pernilla Wahlgren & Jan Johansen - Let Your Spirit Fly (2003)

Shirley Clamp - Min kärlek (2004)

Nanne Grönvall - Håll om mig (2005)

BWO - Temple of Love (2006)

Pernilla has a gun and a basket of puppies that beg to differ.

images

It hasn’t aged well but I thought it was excellent at the time.
Oh I still adore it , to me it’s the sound of pure unashamed JOY. At school I used to sit on the floor listening to it with headphones and my CD player to escape the DIRGEY conversations about Slipknot and Puddle of Death or whatever it is

Oh I still adore it , to me it’s the sound of pure unashamed JOY. At school I used to sit on the floor listening to it with headphones and my CD player to escape the DIRGEY conversations about Slipknot and Puddle of Death or whatever it is
Love this anecdote. Oh don’t get me wrong, it is still a wonderful song (I even bought the album…on CD!).

Love will lead the - WAAAAAAAAAAAAY
Let you spirit fly YEAH

:disco:

I shriveled the first time I heard Let Your Spirit Fly and it still sends chills down my spine whenever I hear it. It's the kind of crazy eyed church contemporary music that gives "modern" Christian concert gatherings a bad reputation.

Friends’ entry here is great, but suffers from being up against FOUR OF THE ALL TIME GREATS!

A truly MOUTHWATERING duel between the most evil woman Sweden has produced in Pernilla and the most disgusting man Sweden has produced in Alexander Bard up next :disco:

My favourite Pernilla Wahlgren anecdote remains Robotboy (RIP) relating how at the Melfest 2010 after party she spent the whole night with a face like she was chewing a wasp until the DJ played Picadilly Circus (her signature hit) - whereupon she immediately hit the dancefloor with gay abandon for exactly 3 minutes before reverting straight back to bitch mode :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom