Met Gala 2021

GNL

It's pronounced Ginnél
It's the FASHION EVENT OF THE YEAR and the category is... AMERICA.

It has prompted Nicki Minaj to come out as anti-vax.

Chic!

Share the best/worst/most boring looks from the red carpet here.

Nicki dishing up the truth there. Thank goodness for the facts. I had both vaccinations and my COCK FELL OFF. Also people keep trying to connect to the 5G network in my kidneys and it’s making my BUSSY SPASM

The guy from Schitt's Creek skinned a globe for this look.

I wonder what method she’s using for her research

8FE449AF-2EFB-4FEC-AEEB-7EF1C5871637.jpeg

Is this your first time?
I think I'm SEEING it differently.

I used to find this shit such a pleasure to look at. Now it just makes me wanna throw up.

And the irony of AOC wearing the slogan "Tax the Rich" while accepting an invite from the MET Gala. SO BRAVE.

What do you even understand (or mean) by your oft-used “pretentious”? Looks like lots of people having fun to me and wearing outfits they whipped up at their crafternoons :disco:
I’d be happier if I had seen some DECOUPAGE

I can't see any of the tweets because Twitter is blocked at work but I hope we're stanning Lil Nas X as C3PO.

And the irony of AOC wearing the slogan "Tax the Rich" while accepting an invite from the MET Gala. SO BRAVE.

Oh, cheer up. Why shouldn't she go? And why not make such a strong statement with her outfit? There's a difference between the taciturn buffoonery of Johnson etc and the bold, intelligent use of a platform that AOC has done here. When you have the actions and the discursive skills to back you up (which she unquestionably has), you can do something like this without seeming cheap.

Celebrities do drugs in the bathroom together and then they mingle.

Coke in the toilets and some light champagne mingling if my experience of these events is anything to go by.

I'm guessing from the outfits that there's a lot of SITTING DOWN and changing into SENSIBLE SHOES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom