Michelle Mone’s PPE Scandal

Lucille

Soy más zorra todavía
I can’t believe this WICKED WOMAN has produced her own documentary trying to exonerate herself :D

I’m obsessed with her utterly clueless handling of this on social media. Very Nadine Dorries coded.

Who is advising her on this ill advised MEDIA TOUR? I presume she’s hired a very expensive reputation management company to rehabilitate her image which so far has been MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN, as she’s done nothing but boost this story’s presence in the media and appeared so VILLAIN-LIKE that even HANNAH INGRAM-MOORE probably thinks she’s gone TOO FAR!

I mean if I was doing her PR the first thing I’d advise her would be to STAY OFF TWITTER.

Very much ENJOYING All THIS though I have to say!

IMG_4839.jpeg

Terrific job MICH!

Who is advising her on this ill advised MEDIA TOUR? I presume she’s hired a very expensive reputation management company to rehabilitate her image which so far has been MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN, as she’s done nothing but boost this story’s presence in the media and appeared so VILLAIN-LIKE that even HANNAH INGRAM-MOORE probably thinks she’s gone TOO FAR!
:YesIHaveDone:

Baroness Bra apologising for making a profit from PPE (but certainly not divesting it) is a look.

I cannot get enough of this. Has she only just discovered Twitter this past week? :D

• Haha
Reactions: COB
I bloody love this PR disaster!

Keep 'em comin' 'Chelle!

Last edited:
Does she lose her title if she leaves the party or does she stay in the Lords as an independent?

Oh, there is also this

For example, the House of Lords Reform Act 2014 ensures that a member convicted of a serious offence will cease to be a member of the House. A ‘serious offence’ means a criminal offence where the member has been sentenced for one year or more, or ordered to be detained indefinitely. ‘Ceasing to be a member’ means that the person is disqualified from attending House proceedings and is no longer entitled to receive a writ of summons, nor can they attend in pursuance of a writ already received. However, their peerage title remains.

The act brought the House of Lords onto the same footing as the House of Commons, whereby any MP convicted and imprisoned for one year or more is automatically disqualified from the House of Commons and their seat vacated. This is provided by the Representation of the People Act 1981. The House of Lords Reform Act 2014 was initially introduced in the House of Commons as a private member’s bill by Dan Byles (then Conservative MP for North Warwickshire).

Following the commencement of the 2014 act, the updated House of Lords Code of Conduct provides that any member who is imprisoned in the UK will be deemed to have breached the code. Therefore, if a member’s conviction does not fall within the remit of the 2014 act (for example, where the sentence received is less than 12 months imprisonment), their case will be referred to the House of Lords Conduct Committee for it to recommend a sanction. The code includes similar provisions for members sentenced to imprisonment outside of the UK.

Most recently, the House of Lords (Expulsion and Suspension) Act 2015 enabled the House to expel or suspend a member by resolution in circumstances other than for non-attendance or being sentenced to over a year in prison (as already provided for by the House of Lords Reform Act 2014). Those expelled would cease to be a member of the House, whereas those suspended would not be entitled to receive a writ of summons during the suspension period. The 2015 act started as a private member’s bill introduced in the House of Lords by Baroness Hayman (Crossbench).

Boris Johnson speaking to reporters about the PPE scandal

giphy.gif

Why the fuck is nobody implicating him in the whole affair?

I can’t believe this WICKED WOMAN has produced her own documentary trying to exonerate herself :D

1. Why is it being released at 9am?!?! It's hardly PRIME TIME.

2. I love how she appears 2 minutes in with a big reveal, looking like she's been to a Hollywood salon.

3. The music is ASTONISHING.

4. WHY isn't her OBE and Baroness status being stripped from this awful woman?

If she was on The Traitors and there was a slight whiff she wasn't faithful she'd have them all under a bus a for sure.

JILLY to read them all to filth.

Can we have a WICKED WOMEN sub forum? Sponsored by the Baroness, headlined by Hannah Ingram-Moore, and ruthlessly moderated by Jilly?

She might be an evil thieving Tory, but I almost want the Baronness to get away with it so that she can produce more ridiculous Netflix trailers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom