Moderation Requests

I think I've seen this asked before, but can't remember where. My options to use bold, italic, bullet points or post pictures etc in the reply box are greyed out. How can I make them active again, please?
Press the square brackets in the top right to disable bbcode mode.

Can this be UNARCHIVED please?

sorry if this' been covered but is there a way of finding stuff the search engine/google search won't show?

nar: can someone please merge these two threads:

sorry if this' been covered but is there a way of finding stuff the search engine/google search won't show?

nar: can someone please merge these two threads:
The archived threads are only available to people with access to the community forum, so might be easier to search on an account you may have that already has that access.

@BlitzenGiraffe🎄

Just FYI:

• When I copied a picture by dragging and highlighting it, I got X's (for other people, not myself)
  • When I copied a picture's URL and used the "insert media" button, I got X's (for other people, not myself)
  • When I right clicked and clicked "copy image" and right clicked and pasted, it worked. It also took a while to load the picture and I got the "insert" thumbnail (which didn't happen in the above two scenarios). This worked fine.

When you did your TRIAL 2 with the Christmas Karen picture, I could see it but others couldn't

You may have worked it out already, but just to give you the full... picture :basil:

@BlitzenGiraffe🎄

Just FYI:

• When I copied a picture by dragging and highlighting it, I got X's (for other people, not myself)
  • When I copied a picture's URL and used the "insert media" button, I got X's (for other people, not myself)
  • When I right clicked and clicked "copy image" and right clicked and pasted, it worked. It also took a while to load the picture and I got the "insert" thumbnail (which didn't happen in the above two scenarios). This worked fine.

When you did your TRIAL 2 with the Christmas Karen picture, I could see it but others couldn't

You may have worked it out already, but just to give you the full... picture :basil:
Thanks darling.

Yes, it seems to be an issue where if you link to an image url already hosted on moopy it only works for people using moopy on the same URL (.org.uk and .co.uk) as that post is using. Hence why you could always see your own, and some other people could see it. I have been able to recreate the issue and am seeing what the best solution is.

Don't mind me, I'm just up to something

giraffe-550.jpg

Just to let everyone know, I've been talking to Xenforo about this issue, and they're going to have a look at it when they have a chance. That will mean them playing around with settings etc. so Moopy may randomly look a bit weird over the next day or two if they disable all the addons.

Could a @Moderator split the lyric video posts #10, #11, #13, #14, #15 and #28 onwards into a new 'Abba lyric videos' thread please?

I like that @Christian started a new thread specifically for the residency after a lot of the chatter was lost in the huge thread, and now I'm derailing this new one.

Please

Reactions: COB
Can @Moderator please pin this thread instead of the 2022 one

https://www.moopy.org.uk/threads/films-you’ve-seen-in-2023.106606/

Can @Moderator split the tattoo chat in the daily thread to either a new thread called Moopy Tattoo Parlour or into an already created thread about tattoos if there is one? I couldn’t find one.

I don’t want the tattoo chat to get lost in the Moopy ethers.

Thanks x

Can @Moderator split the tattoo chat in the daily thread to either a new thread called Moopy Tattoo Parlour or into an already created thread about tattoos if there is one? I couldn’t find one.

I don’t want the tattoo chat to get lost in the Moopy ethers.

Thanks x
Personally I like that the daily thread evolves naturally so I'd rather not split it up (especially if we then get asked to do similar every day!). But feel free to make a new thread!

Is there any chance we could have a separate sub forum to put the speculate wildly threads and other threads of that type? It would make it easier for those who don’t have any interest in those types of threads to easily ignore them.

I know you can do that but it’s annoying having to ignore each thread separately rather than being able to ignore them all at once.

There's barely any activity in Moopy Moop as it is. What else is the forum for other than nonsensical postings?

The temptation to start a ‘speculate wildly about a speculate wildly sub forum’.

I keep getting this whenever I click on a page

3FD9275C-7CA1-4B79-B89C-B5DE2659655F.jpeg

I just switched to data and it seems to be gone so probably something to do with the WiFi network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom