• The Chop (with Manila & Latrice)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very That (with Raja & Delta)

• Hi Jinkx! (with Jinkx Monsoon)

• Total voters
Race Chaser is back on CLASSIQUE, thank goodness

Oh god, does this mean they are punting UK to the Chop? I was hoping since there wasn't a clashing US season they might grab it back and let the Chop do one of the other countries.

Oh god, does this mean they are punting UK to the Chop? I was hoping since there wasn't a clashing US season they might grab it back and let the Chop do one of the other countries.
Apparently The Chop are doing Holland currently. Hopefully Classique will be paused to allow Race Chaser to do UK S3, as much as pausing a season like six twice is a little irritating.

Well The Chop did UK last time didn’t they? I guess they’ll probably continue that

I want Classique! :evil: I waited ages

Bollocks, just realised The Chop are doing UK S3.

Not that anyone could make sense of that lady episode.

Bollocks, just realised The Chop are doing UK S3.

Not that anyone could make sense of that lady episode.

Hot Goss are doing a little section by themselves though, albeit a bit delayed because they record at the same time the episode airs

Ok so now we have “Hall and Closet” with Jaida and Heidi.

After Jinkx I realised that there are some queens that I like less the more I hear them talk, and this was THAT PARTTT!

they are likeable, but how many likeable people could you listen to an hour of random ramblings - was there even a topic? They just don’t even breathe, all the spare seconds are filled with draggy phrases

I've now listened to all Race Chaser and Hot Goss (I only started listening about 6 months ago) and currently doing Sibling Rivalry which I'm very much enjoying.

Going by this thread there doesn't seem to be any other decent drag adjacent podcast I should go to next :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom