Monday! The baguettes! Hurry up!

Ooh what beach are you on BT?

I'm still in bed. I really should get up.

Does it ever not rain in the Lake District? Our weather next week looks awful :(

1630921781182.png

Stunning weather here this morning. I have a couple of days off before the academic side of my course begins. So sat with a coffee in the garden.

That said I've already read a 40 page document on safeguarding this morning, which is utterly unpleasant reading.

I’m EXHAUSTED after working all weekend and slept 12 hours filled with entirely UNPLEASANT dreams which were EPIC in scale.

Anyway it’s getting HOT, HOT HOT, so I’m out getting coffee and putting off tidying up my BIN.

Also my beard clippers have broken abs my facial hair has reached the length where it becomes permanently irritating.

I'm going out on Friday and already starting to feel overwhelmed by it.

I just saw Roy Chubby Brown trending on Twitter and hoped he'd died. NO SUCH LUCK.

I just saw Roy Chubby Brown trending on Twitter and hoped he'd died. NO SUCH LUCK.

Same here. Appears a venue have cancelled his booking and all the usual suspects are foaming at the mouth.

They shouldn't have booked him in the first place although I guess it's conceivable that no-one at the venue knew who he was given that his brief moment in the spotlight was about 30 years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom