4. Name something people put in their front yard
5. Name a weapon that doesn't require bullets
6. Name a fruit that it would be painful to stick up your ass
7. Name something you might find in an abandoned house
8. Name a part of your body a cannibal might eat first
9. Name a specific year when Madonna was a very successful artist
10. Name a word that you would use to describe this picture:
lnYkLtk.jpg

· PM me with your answers to the questions above. The aim is to pick what you think will be the most popular answer.
· Discussing answers or questions in great detail is strictly forbidden.
· You may be penalised for giving ambiguous answers. If there is clear ambiguity in an answer, it will be treated as distinct from its possible interpretations. I recommend you to be specific and clear, and not use slang just in case I don't understand what you mean. My decision is final.
· At the end of the round, you will score a point for your answer and an extra point for every other person who picked the same answer as you. At the end of five/six rounds, the winner of the championship will be the one with the most points.
· The answer doesn't have to be correct. You will only score 0 in case you answer something the question specifies you can't (in "Other than yellow, name a color", you will score 0 if your answer is yellow)
· I may not accept a set of totally absurd answers.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANSWERS OR ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANY QUESTION. If you have doubts, that's part of the game, darling.

This round closes at 17:00 Sunday 5 April (UK time). Results on Monday.

And I can confirm that an unprecedented twist will be revealed immediately after this round results; a twist that will shake things up :disco:

Good luck :)

Question about the Joker card I won - if I use it does that mean that my answer automatically becomes the top answer OR does it mean that I just get the points for whatever the top answer was, regardless of my answer?

How to use a joker: You replace any of your answers with "JOKER", and it will automatically count as whatever the top answer is in that question.

I'll tag everyone left 24 before the deadline, I have a feeling many people are going to forget this with so much stuff going on on Moopy at the moment. :x:

After de deadline, as every round.

And ONCE AGAIN: Please do not use jokers unless you won them. If this is too complicated I'll get rid of them. :square:

Oh that's why I missed it last time. 5pm is after I've gone to sleep and the results are before I wake up :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom