Moopy Family Fortunes 2020 - Round 3 - Results

Alla

Sábado noche 19 80
wKcC7f9.gif

(recycling, I had no time for another stupid gif)

Previously, on Family Fortunes 2020...

01 10 Gangsta Nancy Lam 307
02 01 Diddy 301
03 03 VoR 293

After 2 rounds, GNL zooms to the top of the board, replacing Diddy, while a playing-in-the-dark VoR awaits for a chance to climb to the top.

Hello and welcome to another round of this humble little game. Today we have an all time record (for me as a host at least) 47 players, 4 of them debuting this round, so winning this one will be harder than ever. Also I had a few complaints about how hard this round was. Well, isn't that more FUN? And was it really that hard? We're about to find out.
And the twist of the season will be officially unleashed just after the results. :)

Anyone here? It's time give away some points...

Hello and welcome to another round of this humble little game. Today we have an all time record (for me as a host at least) 47 players, 4 of them debuting this round, so winning this one will be harder than ever. Also I had a few complaints about how hard this round was. Well, isn't that more FUN? And was it really that hard? We're about to find out.
And the twist of the season will be officially unleashed just after the results. :)

Anyone here? It's time give away some points...

You BETTER BELIEVE I am here.

1. Name an animal with a long tail

ov7u25R.jpg

monkey 11
cat 10
horse 5
kangaroo 4
rat 4
lemur 3
squirrel 3
giraffe 2
giraffe 2
lizard 1
cheetah 1
crocodile 1
dog 1
elephant 1

Ok, let me just say something. In questions where you can think of an answer easily, and most of my questions are like that, google doesn't work. I say this because I did a search of animals with long tails, and found out giraffes have some of the longest ones. So I guess it's not a coincidence a couple of people said giraffe. Who the hell is going to come up with a giraffe from the top of their head? Other people came up with something common as cat or monkey, and that's how you play FF.

Alex monkey 11
ameraal monkey 11
Beverley monkey 11
BoysForSeles monkey 11
cwej chimpanzee 11
dmlaw monkey 11
jyxz monkey 11
Mrs. Bev monkey 11
nerys monkey 11
octophone monkey 11
Phoenix monkey 11

big ron cat 10
David_5000 cat 10
dUb cat 10
Jacques cat 10
Kate cat 10
Mother Superior cat 10
OutSynk cat 10
Peekaboo cat 10
Suomi cat 10
Tischlampe cat 10

Beryl horse 5
Dark Carnival horse 5
Devil horse 5
Ill Advised horse 5
Loufoque horse 5

ButterTart rat 4
Gangsta Nancy Lam rat 4
NoNEvent rat 4
Raining On Me rat 4
Floppet kangaroo 4
Haiku kangaroo 4
Indie kangaroo 4
POP! kangaroo 4

Ag lemur 3
wendy the goat lemur 3
Win_the_game lemur 3
Diddy squirrel 3
RaspberrySwirl squirrel 3
VoR squirrel 3

Rhythmbarbican giraffe 2
SDF giraffe 2

Ellie cheetah 1
Kevin crocodile 1
KindaCool lizard 1
Rita dog 1
Soldi elephant 1

Whenever I think of a monkey I think of that thing with its innards hanging out of its butt. :shy:

Reactions: GNL
Phew, was between the two common household pets and I went for the right one

But squirrels have tails that are practically as big as the rest of their bodies; therefore the answer should be SQUIRRELS. :evil:

I just checked and they're not exactly monkeys, similar yes, but that's it. Sorry.

Let's go with question 2...

2. Name a music act that you associate with 90s Eurodance

K4RNOtT.jpg

2 Unlimited 24
Corona 14
Vengaboys 3
Snap! 2
Black Box 1
Eiffel 65 1
Ace Of Base 1
Whigfield 1
Gina G 1

So this virus helped Italian "band" Corona to get quite a few votes, but it wasn't enough to beat legendary Dutch duo 2 Unlimited. Nice list of artists, with hot female singers like Whigfield and Kala's favourite Gina G. And I have to say, fabulous Black Box had their best year in 1989 (didn't they have the biggest selling single that year?), so it wasn't exactly 90s (in Europe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom