Moopy Family Fortunes 2020 - Round 5 - Results

Alla

Sábado noche 19 80
ANjB8vV.gif

Previously, on Family Fortunes...

01 01 NonEvent 565

02 15 Raining On Me 538
03 07 Diddy 535

NonEvent, who had a terrible start at #36, was suddenly helped by the twist of the season, and holds on top for a second week in a row. But he has some competition, with Raining On Me flying to the runner-up position, and first leader of the season Diddy climbing back fighting for the crown. Will NonEvent stay on top for another week? Will Diddy accidentally rim the top spot? We're about to find out.

Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can.

It's time for some Family Fortunes results, guys :disco: Fifth round already, and we have 47 players (just like last week, I duplicated someone and thought we were 48, my bad), including 2 exuberant newcomers.

Some of you thought it was harder this week, which makes it a bit more interesting. We'll see how hard it was.

I want to say something first. You cannot change your answers once you send them, I thought everyone knew that. :rolleyes: It's ok some correction as you send them, I think you even have 5 minutes to edit your PM, so that's fine with me. But you can't come back 10 hours later to give me another answers. That happened this week and I didn't accept the change, sorry. :)

And now, let's go with the results...

I can BARELY go any lower so BRING IT ON

I want to say something first. You cannot change your answers once you send them, I thought everyone knew that. :rolleyes: It's ok some correction as you send them, I think you even have 5 minutes to edit your PM, so that's fine with me. But you can't come back 10 hours later to give me another answers. That happened this week and I didn't accept the change, sorry. :)

And now, let's go with the results...

Soz Allz

1. Name one word that you might hear in a speech by the Queen

n3Nag7D.jpg

country 8
family 6
one 6
Christmas 5
hello 3
Britain 2
I 2
government 2
and 2
year 1
Commonwealth 1
the 1
courage 1
united 1
nation 1
good 1
we 1
kingdom 1
England 1
it 1

Ok, I understand this was a hard one, and you just have to see answers all over the place. But keywords like country or family were always going to be up there, guys. Then some of you just gave the most absurd and irrelevant words, but hey, in some cases worked, I don't know how but it did.

big ron country 8
cwej country 8
Ill Advised country 8
Kevin JOKER 8
KindaCool country 8
Rhythmbarbican country 8
Suedey country 8
Zu-Klara country 8

Ag one 6
Diddy one 6
dUb one 6
Floppet one 6
Tischlampe one 6
VoR one 6
ButterTart family 6
David_5000 family 6
dmlaw family 6
jyxz family 6
Peekaboo family 6
Suomi family 6

Dark Carnival Christmas 5
Ellie Christmas 5
Indie Christmas 5
NonEvent Christmas 5
Rita Christmas 5

Beryl hello 3
Mrs. Bev hello 3
Phoenix hello 3

Alex government 2
BoysForSeles government 2
Beverley and 2
OutSynk and 2
nerys Britain 2
SDF British 2
RaspberrySwirl I 2
wendy the goat I 2

ameraal kingdom 1
Devil good 1
Gangsta Nancy Lam we 1
Haiku it 1
Jacques united 1
Kate year 1
Mother Superior nation 1
POP! England 1
Raining On Me Commonwealth 1
Soldi courage 1
wildchild the 1

I thought I’d get a zero for Hello

Ok this question! I thought Alla would be more thoughtful of her CONTINENTAL sisters :evil: Anyway, I'll accept 5 points!

Russian Standard is clearly a REALLY BAD IDEA as I’m sure I read BAREBACK as one of the answers :D

2. Name something that is sticky

MN84fcK.jpg

glue 24
semen 9
stick 5
toffee 3
tape 2
honey 1
ice cream 1
chewing gum 1
post-its 1

Some very filthy posters here with a very predictable answer, what a surprise :side-eye: But thank god DECENCY rules once again, and glue wins by far. Then we also some sticks (Kate will be pleased), I wonder if some of those said it knowing that it was an absurd answer but some others would think the same, and it worked again because they got some points.

I knew it wouldn't be high but I thought Commonwealth would get more than that since she mentions it every year, as per the Christmas one, BUT also sneaks it into the Christmas speech sometimes..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom