Moopy Family Fortunes - Christmas Special 2019

dmlaw

Democracy doesn't work
What’s the best remedy to an awful election result and constant rain? Christmas Family Fortunes, of course.

RULES:
· PM me with your answers to the questions below. The aim is to pick what you think will be the most popular answer.
· Discussing answers or questions in great detail is strictly forbidden. Posts may be hidden if I feel the game is being subverted – not that I actually have the power to do that.
· You may be penalised for giving ambiguous or vague answers. Ambiguous or vague answers will usually not be combined with more specific versions of the same answer. I’m not going to PM you to be more specific with your answers. My decision is final - although I may ask for opinions from the general forum.
· At the end of the round, you will score a point for your answer and an extra point for every other person who picked the same answer as you. There’s only one round, so the winner will be the one with the most points at the end of it.
· The answer doesn't have to be correct. You will only score 0 in case you answer something the question specifies you can't, so don’t do that.

1. Name someone who appeared on any version of Band Aid, except for Bono.

2. Name something sweet that you might eat at Christmas.

3. Name a colour that you associate with Christmas.

4. Name somewhere that you wouldn’t want to be on Christmas Day.

5. Name a Christmas song that was first recorded in the 21st Century.

6. Name something that you might buy as a Christmas present for someone you love.

7. Name something that you associate with Boxing Day.

8. Name a country where there is likely to be a white Christmas.

9. Name a word which is likely to appear in the lyrics of a Christmas song, except for Christmas.

10. Name a Moopy poster who reminds you of Christmas.

The game closes at 9pm UK time on Sunday 22 December. Results on Monday 23 December. Unless there’s so much moaning that I decide to move them.

I’m opening a lovely bottle of RED and getting involved in this RIGHT NOW.

Just in case you were all wondering.

By three o'clock I thought Rita was usually on the rum.

I didn't think I liked sherry much until I discovered PEDRO XIMENEZ

venerable-pedro-ximenez-osborne.jpg

:tongueout:

I don't think I've ever not liked sherry. From my gran putting it on my dummy and in the bottle until death.

I don’t MIND a sherry and would drink it, but it would never be my GO TO.

It probably IS mine - which is why I don't routinely have it in the house.

Only seven entries so far, but it's early days. I'll tag people in a day or two.

Last edited:
Aw heck.. thing is I took one look at the questions and started thinking of Cards Against Humanity...

New players are absolutely welcome @Cloud so please feel free to enter. And there is no requirement for risqué or obscene answers a la Cards Against Humanity. Although don't feel like you can't.

Oh I keep forgetting when I’m sat at my desk. Someone bump tomorrow daytime PLEASE!

I hope the questions aren't too hard. There's been a wide range of answers so far to most of them, so it should be OK. I want as many entries as possible, so I can promise not to make fun of you, unless you give a REALLY dumb answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom