Sábado noche 19 80
ROUND TWO

1. Name an electrical appliance at home that you expect to last the longest
2. Name a hit song from the Disco Era
3. Name something you associate with vampires
4. Name a place where someone has to use coins
5. Name a famous racist person
6. Name a material that might be used to build a house
7. Name a word you might use to describe a dog that could also describe your partner
8. Name an European country you don't expect to make it in the Football World Cup
9. Name a a Mariah Carey song that wasn't #1 in UK or US
10. Number of pairs of underwear a man owns

· PM me with your answers to the questions above. The aim is to pick what you think will be the most popular answer.
· Discussing answers or questions in great detail is strictly forbidden.
· You may be penalised for giving ambiguous answers. If there is clear ambiguity in an answer, it will be treated as distinct from its possible interpretations. I recommend you to be specific and clear, and not use slang just in case I don't understand what you mean. My decision is final.
· At the end of the round, you will score a point for your answer and an extra point for every other person who picked the same answer as you. At the end of five/six rounds, the winner of the championship will be the one with the most points.
· The answer doesn't have to be correct. You will only score 0 in case you answer something the question specifies you can't (in "Other than yellow, name a color", you will score 0 if your answer is yellow)
· I may not accept a set of totally absurd answers.

PLEASE DO NOT DISCUSS ANSWERS OR ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT ANY QUESTION. If you have doubts, that's part of the game, darling.

This round closes at 17:00 Sunday 29 March (UK time). Results on Monday.

Last edited:
Ok we did, SORRY, I'll change it and ask those who already voted to change their answer. SOZ!

8 popped into my head straight away (even though it may not be a popular answer, which defeats the object I suppose.....)

It’s the Mariah one I’m dithering over, so I really SHOULD have kept quiet.

Yeah I thought of something immediately for all of the first seven questions, and then it got to question 8... I don't have a clue about football, and how exactly do we define 'don't expect to make it'? A country that's never made it past the qualifying round?? A country that hasn't made it to the group stage in the past 4-5 editions?! Total stab in the dark

After researching the Mariah question, I thought there was one quite major stand-out option.

You can tell we're in lockdown because I have so many answers already :D some of them are very interesting. :side-eye:

Keep them coming!

Voted love

hope I did better than last time

I have a long haul flight today but I will submit mine before the deadline!

It takes 2 minutes to do this, dear Bev, why do you need a delay? Are you and Mrs. Bev having trouble with any question in particular?

It just feels like I have so much to do and it's a bit overwhelming. But I'll try to call Mrs Bev today and get her answers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom