MOOPY INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT - ROUND TWO (WARNING: NOF from page 5...)

octophone

Prole Art Threat
Teams....ASSEMBLE (separately, of course or a minimum of 2 metres away from each other)

TEAM ONE - The Nasty, Small-Minded Hypocritical Twats

@Dark Carnival
@Lucille
@Star
@Suomi
@Phoenix

TEAM TWO - Show Us Yer Quarantitties

@Win_the_game
@Sheena
@Mel
@Indie
@SDF

TEAM THREE - THE SOLARIUM ADDICTS

@Ag
@Kate
@KindaCool
@Devil
@Tischlampe

TEAM FOUR - Foofs And Poofs

@Ill Advised
@wendy the goat
@Floppet
@COB
@OutSynk

TEAM FIVE - Los fanáticos de Ruth Lorenzo

@Alla
@dmlaw
@ButterTart
@Gangsta Nancy Lam
@Raining On Me

TEAM SIX - The Infidel and the 72 Virgins

@Beverley
@RaspberrySwirl

The hour has come for ROUND TWO.

Right...let's hit it.

The same core rules apply as for Round One - basically STAY INDOORS and DON'T BE A FANNY.

However, one additional request - if you are looking for clarification on anything, please @ me in THIS THREAD ONLY. No PMs and not yr special forums.

ITEM 1

An item of GREEN clothing.

2 points but this time, NO POINTS if other colours are present on the garment; completely green or GTFO.

ITEM 2

A cookie cutter that is not circular

2 points - a bonus point will be awarded if its NOT shaped like a Christmas tree.

ITEM 3

A sandal.

2 points. Crocs are not permitted as they are an offence to humanity.

ITEM 4

A musical instrument you need no musical training to play.

2 points. An additional 2 points will be awarded for an audio or visual demonstration of the instrument by a member of the team.

ITEM 5

A DVD, Blu-Ray or VHS of an old film.

These will be marked in order of the cinematic release date of the film, not the age of the actual item i.e. A Blu-ray released last year of a film made in 1980 will be marked as 1980. The film does not need to be the main feature on the DVD, Blu-ray or VHS but your photo(s) must confirm the appearance of the film you are submitting on that release if it isn't the main feature.

1 point for "I don't like old things, I'm a millennial" through to 6 points for "you do know they have sound at the pictures now, don't you?"

ITEM 6 - GOOGLE IMAGES ROUND

A picture of Lady Gaga looking angry.

Similar to the Bob Dylan round. In the same way that Mr Zimmerman always looks confused, Gaga always looks as if she is somewhere being a mild peeve and a full-on huff. So we're looking for pics of her absolutely FUMING BBZ.

This round will be GUEST JUDGED by @lolly (to whom, thank you!) and the pics will be placed in order - 1 point for "oh come on, she's probably just spotted a journalist" through to 6 points for "Christ, get out the way, she's about to fucking BLOW".

ITEM 7

A vinyl record, cassette or CD by an artist who has competed in the Eurovision Song Contest during the 21st Century.

It must be an official release and the artist must have competed in the actual contest on the night - anyone eliminated in a heat is NOT eligible. Eurovision-specific compilation CDs are NOT eligible.

2 points for this. I will award 1 point for an appearance on a compilation but, as above, if the compilation is Eurovision-specific, NUL POINTS will be awarded.

ITEM 8

A book written by someone who first achieved fame or recognition as a comedian.

"Humorous" interpretations of "comedian" will lead to no points i.e. oh here's Geri Halliwell's autobiography tee hee hee *CLUNK*.

2 points with 2 further bonus points if the book is written by a woman because fuck the patriarchy, that's why.

ITEM 9

An item of clothing displaying the logo or image of a singer, musician or group.

That is to say - show us yr band merch. "Clothing" does not include jewellery so no watches, badges or necklaces (and so on).

2 points with 1 bonus point if it's not a t-shirt

ITEM 10

A famous person's autograph.

The definition of "famous" is, of course, a wide one and indeed has regional variations so I'll be taking a broad view on this i.e. there are bands who play to huge audiences but the vast majority of people don't know who they are and so on. The autograph must be genuine and not printed.

2 points. A bonus point if the person is dead.

ITEM 11

A sock that isn't black.

2 points. If the sock has any black on it at all, no points.

PS - It's just that all my socks are entirely or largely black and I'm using this to find out if that's weird.

ITEM 12

A big spoon.

2 points for everyone except the team with the smallest spoon who get no points. I therefore require you to measure the full length of your spoon and I mean the entire spoon, handle and all. Also, no trying to push the definition of a "spoon", I know a fucking ladle when I see one.

ITEM 12a (what? I'm triskadecaphobic, leave me alone :( )

A stress toy.

2 points - a photo showing the stress toy in use will be helpful in determining whether or not I award the points.

ITEM 14

A drawing of a sheep.

Yup, exactly what it says. You can draw the sheep yourself or get someone else to draw it. However, it must be an actual drawing and not a print, page from a book etc.

2 points, a bonus point for my personal favourite.

ITEM 15 - MOOPY TASKMASTER

I want a recording of a Moopy poster performing a UK #1 single.

The rules are:
It can be audio or video, the recording must be between 30 seconds and one minute long and must include a full chorus of the song.

So far so good.

However, the poster CANNOT BE A MEMBER OF YOUR OWN TEAM. Also, the poster must have logged on within the last 12 months. The last rule is so that you can't post a J*nathan K*ng record - my memory tells me he had a #1, maybe two.

5 points for achieving the task, however, @big ron (thank you!) will be grading the PERFS both by choice of song and the actual vocals awarding between 1 and 6 additional points so there are 11 points available here.

IF 2 OR MORE TEAMS HAVE THEIR ENTRY PERFORMED BY THE SAME POSTER, THOSE TEAMS WILL FORFEIT THE FIVE POINTS FOR COMPLETING THE TASK. HOWEVER THE PERFORMANCE WILL STILL GO INTO THE JUDGING FOR BETWEEN ONE AND SIX POINTS.

IT WILL BE ENTIRELY UP TO THE CONSCIENCE OF THE PERFORMING MOOPER AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THEY TELL YOU THEY HAVE DONE SO FOR ANOTHER TEAM

IMPORTANT: Please PM me with your submissions for ITEM 15 - MOOPY TASKMASTER - these will be uploaded and revealed during the results thread.

All other items are to be posted in one post into this thread by 6pm SUNDAY 5th APRIL.

On you go.

Last edited:
That music category is a real shitter! As I read it I was thinking "oh I'll sing a song why not", then THE TWIST :shock:

I kinda wanted to do Moopy Taskmaster as a thing but could only come up with 2 tasks...

QUESTION: is a "singer, musician or group" who might be a little bit of a racist cunt acceptable?

Reactions: GNL
QUESTION: is a "singer, musician or group" who might be a little bit of a racist cunt acceptable?

I can't think WHO you might mean...

Yes, as long as the specimen in question meets the criteria of "singer, musician or group"

To clarify I've already stated my objection at the musical clothing option that we have. Obviously I want the points, but I DO NOT CONDONE.

Despite this, it remains only the second biggest issue in my team right now.

Do we get extra points if we show feet with the socks?

We should at least get screenshots of the drama

What if Bev and RS don’t want Ag on their team?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom