• -

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Penelope

striking, unique, 𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘦𝘳
Pronouns
Any
INTRO

The citizens of Kennelfanny are all several weeks deep into isolation, royally pissed off, and have spent the last month idly attacking each other over their weekend arrangements. One day, on their government-mandated hourly walk, one of the villagers finds beloved local children's entertainer VoR impaled to death on a Cocker Spaniel in the local park.

A town hall meeting breaking social distancing is immediately called. The villagers are a heady mix of bereft, agog, bloodlusty, and pissed off. They quickly decide a mafia must have been responsible for VoR's death and decide to kill one of their own.

HOW TO PLAY

By this stage I will have sent you a PM telling you your role/s.

Players must now choose who to kill. This is the day phase. The day phase ends when there is a majority vote in the poll (at this stage, if you are chosen by 10 players, you will be killed). Once the day phase ends, we go into the scary night phase. The mafia will collectively decide who to kill.

The Mafia have problems too. Due to social distancing, they are split up and they don’t know who they are. There are AT LEAST TWO GROUPS of Mafia, each with at least one member. During the night phase, I need the mafia members to give me the name of a player to kill. If there is no majority, we move on to day phase and the mafia lose their chance at a kill. Some of you will know who else is in the mafia, some may not. In short, the mafia needs to identify one another to successfully play the game, otherwise, it is left to chance.

Among the innocent villagers is an UNDERCOVER DETECTIVE. They have the power to ask one question each day and I will give them the answer at the end of the night. If the detective dies, there will be no more answers. I will not confirm the identity of the Detective.

Also among the innocent villagers is a GUARDIAN ANGEL, who has the power to shield one person from being killed by the Mafia in the night phase. If a kill is not made in the night phase, I will not confirm if it was because the Guardian Angel was successful, or if it was because the Mafia could not agree on who to kill. If the Guardian Angel dies, there will be no more night saves. I will not confirm the identity of the Guardian Angel.

There is also a secret society among the villagers, and several members of the town are LOVERS, who will both die if either is killed at any point......all I will say is beware of jumping to quick conclusions or trusting what others say, for all is not necessarily what it may seem.

Once you are dead, you can still post, with the ghost emoji :ghost:

Send screenshots all you like, but be aware that you can’t trust any of them - I have sent several dummy messages. Mafia are sent two messages, one saying they are mafia, one saying they are villagers. They are all mafia. I have also sent out some dummy messages for people with innocent roles.

If all the mafia die, the villagers win. If the villagers get to a situation when they can not win, I will end the game and the mafia will have won.

EXTRA WARNING: This will take over your life for the next few days. It can be a bit of a head fuck. My main advice will be to enjoy the ride. If you think at any point this is causing you stress, the option is there to pull out. Do remember at all times that this is JUST A GAME however.

If you have blocked another player, I would seriously recommend unblocking during the duration of the game.

YOUR PLAYERS

@Ag - WHACKED BY THE MAFIA on NIGHT 2

@ameraal

@big ron - LYNCHED on DAY 6

@ButterTart - LYNCHED on DAY 1

@cwej - SUICIDE BOMBED by SUOMI on DAY 4

@Dark Carnival - WHACKED BY THE MAFIA on NIGHT 5

@Gangsta Nancy Lam

@Iguana

@Indie - WHACKED BY THE MAFIA on NIGHT 6

@Jacques

@KindaCool - LYNCHED on DAY 2

@Lucille - WHACKED BY THE MAFIA on NIGHT 3 but RESURRECTED on DAY 4 but LYNCHED on DAY 5

@Madison - DIED OF HEARTBREAK as KINDACOOL'S LOVER on DAY 2

@Rachey - DIED OF CONSUMPTION due to AG'S MEDDLING on NIGHT 3

@Rita - DIED OF HEARTBREAK as INDIE'S LOVER on NIGHT 6

@SDF

@Soldi - LYNCHED on DAY 3

@Suomi - SUICIDE BOMBED CWEJ on DAY 4

@Tischlampe

NIGHT 1 - NO DEATH
NIGHT 4 - NO DEATH

Last edited:
Three notes are found drifting in the breeze outside the town hall.

NOTE 1

You shitting fuckers. You have treated us like scum for all these years. NO MORE. How dare you betray me like this. All those birthdays and none of you came. NONE OF YOU. I now have kidney stones!! Now's the time. I'm right. We've come to the end of the line. This is our city now - prepare for imminent death. Painful death. After the game is over, we will kill your pets too just "for a laff". You deserve this and there will eb no pity.

NOTE 2

I dedicate this victory to the people of Bangladesh, Teddi Arroyave and Qrlkkon. Mafia 4eva. Villagers suck balls.

NOTE 3

I apologise (on screen) for killing you all. I didn't want to kill any of you but Penelope made me pick names. I actually like you all very very much (except Lolly). I'll make sure your deaths are instant or erotic. #ClapForNHS

I'm not Mafia. Someone contact me. Take advantage of me now. I play very hard and get knocked out early because everyone mistakes my enthusiasm for being Mafia.

I am also not mafia and very disappointed about it as I WANT TO KILL.

Three notes are found drifting in the breeze outside the town hall.

NOTE 1

You shitting fuckers. You have treated us like scum for all these years. NO MORE. How dare you betray me like this. All those birthdays and none of you came. NONE OF YOU. I now have kidney stones!! Now's the time. I'm right. We've come to the end of the line. This is our city now - prepare for imminent death. Painful death. After the game is over, we will kill your pets too just "for a laff". You deserve this and there will eb no pity.

NOTE 2

I dedicate this victory to the people of Bangladesh, Teddi Arroyave and Qrlkkon. Mafia 4eva. Villagers suck balls.

NOTE 3

I apologise (on screen) for killing you all. I didn't want to kill any of you but Penelope made me pick names. I actually like you all very very much (except Lolly). I'll make sure your deaths are instant or erotic. #ClapForNHS
I think these are absolute red herrings.

An added point: for this game, you all have THREE votes in the day phase. Use them wisely. You do not have to use all three votes.

Also, question re: guardian angel which you might already have answered but scrolling up is far.

Does the guardian angel just get one save for the entire game? Or do they get to have a go every night?

I am also not mafia and very disappointed about it as I WANT TO KILL.

All these years of playing and I'VE NEVER BEEN MAFIA. Now I'm just involved with making SLOW PAINFUL GROUP DECISIONS.

I've played five of these games over various forums in the past year and I'm still yet to have a shot at being Mafia, or even a special villager role. It's all very sad :(

Tempted to vote Ameraal just because of his HATE CAMPAIGN against me in the last game, but I appreciate that isn't how the game works...

I've played five of these games over various forums in the past year and I'm still yet to have a shot at being Mafia, or even a special villager role. It's all very sad :(
This is my first time as a villager since the very first game I played. I don't know what that says about me as a person.

We might need to kill ameraal to be on the safe side. His ability to unquestioningly believe the Mafia are innocent is their greatest asset.
Of course, ameraal could have a Lover...

But then of course, Lovers can be Mafia or Village...

Mafia, lovers, detectives, angels...so many options, I feel like I must be the only plain villager and I'm feeling very victimised :sad:

Did you CHOOSE roles Penny or randomly assigned?

I am a villager which I'm THANKFUL for as I feel I don't have to do as much but that might be misguided

I'm fairly sure I know who a fellow villager is. I have strong suspicions about a potential mafia.

I'm not a lover but I am a fighter.

Honestly, it's weird going from the confusing world of being a mafia to the confusing world of being a villager.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom