Moopy Ofcom

Suomi

User
To whom it may concern,

I am writing to bring your attention to the show 'Moopy Survivor' which is currently airing in the main Moopy Moop forum. I was a participant in this game and wish to register an official complaint about my treatment on the show and what I believe to have been manipulation from the show's producer(s).

During the game I was subjected to a succession of tasks which, in retrospect, proved impossible to actually win. In Game 3, our team - Danny Minogue- were given a game that required basic literacy skills, which I believe was unfair when the producers knew that we had Lucille on our team. In Game 4, our team - Dan 'N' ogue - were given a game that required knowledge of the numbers 1-200. Had I known that A-Level maths was required to participate in this tournament, I would not have applied.

Following the creativity tasks, myself and my life partner @VoR were sent a torrent of abusive about the number of orifices we own and where we have, on occasion, chosen to put them. VoR may deserve this kind of shady treatment, but I certainly don't.

I look forward to you launching an investigation into my complaints, and await your response.

Dear Suomi,

I regret to advise that Moopy Ofcom was dissolved in 2011 after Joey died in a bizarre gardening accident. Rather than face scrutiny, the committee simply tidied up their affairs and fucked off to the Cayman Islands.

In 2018, this gap was eventually filled, following a complaint made to Moopy by Brian MacCullough (Glasgow).

However, the new committee, Moopy Offyoufuck, couldn't give a shit.

Your bill for this ruling is £4000 or the head of Grant Shapps, whichever is easiest. You have until 2pm today.

In 2033, I do think that looking back at Moopy Lockdown Survivor will be like looking back on Big Brother 7 now.

With a whole cast of Shahbaz Chauhdrys.

Dear Suomi,

I regret to advise that Moopy Ofcom was dissolved in 2011 after Joey died in a bizarre gardening accident. Rather than face scrutiny, the committee simply tidied up their affairs and fucked off to the Cayman Islands.

In 2018, this gap was eventually filled, following a complaint made to Moopy by Brian MacCullough (Glasgow).

However, the new committee, Moopy Offyoufuck, couldn't give a shit.

Your bill for this ruling is £4000 or the head of Grant Shapps, whichever is easiest. You have until 2pm today.

I would like to submit a motion for Moopy Ofcom to be reformed and for it to immediately investigate the most recent ASFM Competition, along with hosts @Suomi and @ButterTart, and for all communication between the pair to be released to the public in full without redaction.

I look forward to the 'Ayes' pouring in from about 7:01pm.

Moopy Ofcom sadly OVERWHELMED by complaints against Rita for hatespeech against the aging twink community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom