MOOPY SURVIVOR - NIGHT 2 - 8PM TONIGHT

cwej

User
Here's a church and here's a steeple,
Who's the best at drawing people?
Your artistic talents are needed here,
Or Tribal Council you will fear

12 of you remain. Congratulations for making it this far.

As a team, I would like you to come up with a team portrait. You can include exiled members of your tribe, you can do it by drawing, by animation, by video, by photos... anything you like.

By Wednesday 7pm, one of your tribe needs to send me your team portrait. The 'public' will have an hour to vote for the best tribe portrait. The winning tribe will win immunity - the losing tribe will be back at Tribal Council.

A reminder the tribes as they stand:

Kylie
Indie
Rita
Alla
dmlaw
Ameraal
ButterTart

Dannii
Tisch
Lucille
Jacques
Phoenix
Rhythmbarbican
Suomi

On Wednesday there will be two more group challenges (including the portrait one) and then we will merge into one tribe where things will be dog-eat-dog... individuals fighting for themselves... with two more challenges that evening.

We'll end tonight with just 8 of you left, ready for the final tomorrow night...

The voting starts at 7pm, but the game doesn't start until 8 pm, right? Because I wanna go for a walk, can you please confirm we don't have to be here until 8pm?

THRILLED at the very prospect of this. Having seen the forums I'm GAGGED to see what they've come up with?

I am off for a quick shower to get all this MUCK off my skin so I am nice, fresh and focussed for tonight’s ANTICS.

I'm not sure which team I'm rooting for Team Dannii the STROPPY UNDERDOGS have made it MUCH HARDER.

I'm not sure which team I'm rooting for Team Dannii the STROPPY UNDERDOGS have made it MUCH HARDER.

Well they'll be merged by 9pm tonight so you'll need a player to root for rather than a team anyway.

TEAM KYLIE WINS IMMUNITY!

SO after a terrible start to the competition, Team Kylie continue their domination of recent tasks with a resounding victory in the Self-Portrait Challenge. You win immunity and escape the next tribal council and now have a 1-in-11 shot at winning Moopy Survivor.

Tisch, Lucille, Jacques, Phoenix, Rhythmbarbican, Suomi - less good news. One of you is leaving the competition in 10 minutes. You have 10 minutes to send your vote through to me via PM. The player with the most votes will be eliminated from the game.

Once Tribal Council is finished in Team Dannii then the final team challenge will be posted prior to the merge. In this challenge I'm happy for all of Team Kylie to take part - I don't see any advantage to having 6 players to 5 (if anything it might be a disadvantage...!)

For the benefit of Team Kylie, the next time you see Team Dannii they are without RHYTHMBARBICAN

A
I think they will keep Suomi in for the HYSTERIA. - Rita
B
Look at the members of the other team DESPERATELY looking for some attention from the audience in the main thread. - Alla
C
Girls, you make me so proud - and I love you. - Penelope
D
I hope it's lucille. She was rude to me once. - Ameraal
E
I don't know what Team Dany have got to be smug about, have they not seen who their teammates are? - ButterTart
F
I'd guess he'll give us a time once Team Bad Loser have voted someone out. - dmlaw
G
The team that doesn't needs to fiddle. I mean, what? @cwej is english your first language? - Indie
H
STOP FUCKING IT UP ALLA - Kindacool

A
The reward for losing is FEELING A DICK? - Lucille
B
I'm not gonna run around forming alliances before having a chance to see who's shit and who's not in the first challenge - Jacques
C
In terms of the game I wish him ill will, but in real life I would prefer Alla to survive really. - Tisch
D
No matter how you spin it it's UTTER NONSENSE that we had to decide who to sit out while the Kylies jumped right in but okay - Raining On Me
E
Kindacool would be the best person to take into the finale cause who would vote for that? - Phoenix
F
Well done, turns out we aren’t all tits and teeth :disco: - SDF
G
I feel as if the mental health of the contestants has not been considered and I for one would like to see the risk assessment that was done on Jacques. - Suomi
H
I'm still here and looking forward to feeling a dick! - Rhythmbarbican

As you will have seen TEAM KYLIE wins immunity for the fourth time in a row! Winning 6-3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom