Moopyvision Karaoke Contest 2020 - The Final (RESULTS TONIGHT AT 7PM)

COB

The ⭐ 👹
It's finally here!

At 7:30 this evening, the video above should go live (if I've done everything correctly :eyes:) with our karaoke presentation. Ten performers will give you their version of a Eurovision classic, but who will win? After the show YOU can decide, by sending me your scores to be revealed later in the week. The voting closes at 6pm on Saturday 6th June.

YOUR ENTRIES:

Also here are the finalists in copy-paste form for when you vote:
00 Chlammy
00 SDF
00 PopLife
00 ZenGiraffe
00 COB
00 Iguana
00 dUb
00 Beverley
00 cwej
00 Diddy

Please note that voting is in Eurovision style (so you can give 1 to 8 points, then a 10 and a 12). If you're a participant you MUST give yourself 1 point.

ADDITIONAL NOTE FOR VOTERS
If you like, you can also record and send me a video or voice clip with a quick greeting and a note of your eight, ten and twelve points (in that order). For video you can make an unlisted Youtube vid and give me the link, and for audio I would recommend using https://vocaroo.com/ and just recording on your phone. This is an ENTIRELY OPTIONAL bit of extra fun, as I have an alternative way of having scores read out for people who don't do this.

Last edited:
Also here are the finalists in copy-paste form for when you vote:
00 Chlammy
00 SDF
00 PopLife
00 ZenGiraffe
00 COB
00 Iguana
00 dUb
00 Beverley
00 cwej
00 Diddy

Do we give ourselves 1 or 0 points?

Oh yes, sorry! Voting is in Eurovision style, and if you're a participant you MUST give yourself 1 point. I'll add that to the first post :D

Oh yes, sorry! Voting is in Eurovision style, and if you're a participant you MUST give yourself 1 point. I'll add that to the first post :D

:D:D:D

Oh shit sorry my loves I forgot all about the postcard

I am actually mortified about this now :D

You mustn't be! Everyone's entry is really good, and it's fun to see the different approaches everyone's taken :disco:

Well done for getting it past the copyright filters COB :beer:

and thanks in advance for a WONDERFUL SHOW

Reactions: COB
Are people on for the live watch tonight? This is gonna be a blast!

I didn't know it was gonna be so early! Given that I have limited time where I can go out, I'll be going for a walk. I won't be able to comment BUT I'll be watching the live stream on my phone for sure, I'm not missing this :disco:

Now that @Soldi has moved the start of his extravaganza, I would be able to comfortably start this at 7:30 if that'd be easier for everyone? I think I can change the start time on YouTube. Let me know!

Having carefully consulted with the EBU (and checking the recommended cooking time for most Findus products) I have made the difficult decision to move the start time to 7:30.

Reactions: dUb
Oh God @Beverley is going to do MARUV isn’t she.:disco:
giphy.gif

I can't go out before (your) 7pm, so I won't be back in time, I need to go for a walk at least for 1 hour to stay sane. I'll comment later, and 100% streaming this live!

I'm really intrigued with the one from Luxembourg, I can't think of an obvious one right now.

My top 3 wishlist from Luxembourg, DEAD if it's any of these:

Parlez-vous français? :disco:
Poupée de cire, poupée de son
Après toi

How long is the playlist? So long as there's a bit of time for bitching stanning at the end before Soldivision starts.
Eurovision songs are 3 minutes long, so it should be 30 minutes. Add 5 more minutes for postcards or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom