Moopyvision Karaoke Contest 2020 - The Results

The second one surely Poplife, I don’t know if I have ever seen her post ?!
Who's the first one again? I'm lost.
Poplife posts here from time to time and she's very nice actually; she was around this week, so I hope she did vote.

I mean, cwej have the unconditional 12 from the ginger one and all the cliqué, they do that in every Moopy game, but surely many of us vote for the entries and not the posters, how the hell is he gonna win with that? :square:

ANOTHER LEAKED IMAGE FROM THE PRODUCERS

this_is_fine.jpg

Warming up my vocal chords just incase x

I mean, cwej have the unconditional 12 from the ginger one and all the cliqué, they do that in every Moopy game, but surely many of us vote for the entries and not the posters, how the hell is he gonna win with that? :square:

Now I'm remembering why you would average 0.2 in Moopyrates

Cwej clearly put a lot of effort into his entry - like everyone did actually - so this attempt at undermining his hard work is not the negativity we here at The Ginger One HQ need today.

Now I'm remembering why you would average 0.2 in Moopyrates

Cwej clearly put a lot of effort into his entry - like everyone did actually - so this attempt at undermining his hard work is not the negativity we here at The Ginger One HQ need today.
I'm just trying to bring back some common sense, love. I only gave positive feedback to every single entry. x

You know how much I gave to cwej :tongueout:

And who’s the GINGER ONE

Here's a little tease for some of our voters - who do these items belong to? Do they belong to YOU?
Voter-tease-pics.jpg
I recognise one of THESE :D

Also, sorry @COB but a letter of complaint is on its way to the EBU about this. I purposefully didn't vote as I've been sleeping with one of the contestants and therefore wasn't able to wote fairly. Now THIS has happened. I'm shook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom