Moopyvision Karaoke Contest 2020 - The Results

COB

The ⭐ 👹
It's here! The moment you've been waiting for. Ten songs entered, but only ONE can win! It's almost time for the results spectacular:

Join me at 7pm BST to hear from our twenty-five voters, and find out who will snatch the crown :o

If you still haven't seen the show, it's not too late! You can enjoy the whole thing here.

At the risk of spoilers, I was sent a picture of @COB flailing around in his bathtub which I think was for the interval act, and not just for my personal collection.

I'd get hot and bothered about this but I mean we've already seen him on the toilet, I don't know how much more COB bathroom fun I can handle...

Next time my voting video will be my head green screened onto those dancing elf Christmas videos

Were you getting points deducted if you didn't vote?!

Surely there’s an advantage in not voting because it means that other entrants might theoretically end up with less points than they would otherwise have done. (I am famously not a scientist so this may not actually be true.) How shameful. I shall lubricate the lounge guillotine and ready some of my popular, much-loved death threats in advance of this evening’s glossy spectacular :disco:

Of the twenty-five voters I can exclusively reveal that FOURTEEN of them sent me either audio or video of their vote reveals, and the other eleven will be represented via alternative means.
Ooh is @The Sexual Goose announcing the votes of the Soldi Jury :o

Last edited:
Oh god :D I did think about it, but we ended up getting so many votes that I reckoned it wouldn't affect things too much.

I mean, I suppose we'll find out soon enough and it's not like they CAN vote now, and presumably it would mess up your lovely voting presentation to change anything now.

Just that it's a slow afternoon and if I don't taste blood on moopy I'm going to have to pop out and topple another statue.

I'll miss the results show as I have a Swedish lesson. :( Can you PM the link for after so I can watch and not get spoiled?

I genuinely can’t think why two people didn’t submit votes :side-eye:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom