Moopyvision Karaoke SPICE SPECIAL - sign-up topic

Would you like to sign up?

• Total voters
We'll have to see how this one goes, but it's not out of the question! My current thinking is that we'll have this in July, then the national finals one nearer the end of the year :ghost:

Omg! Here for all of this

bitches watch out for my let it go :disco:

A reminder that we'll need AT LEAST ten players to sign up for this before we can take it any further :eyes:

I'll probably ATTEMPT a video, but NOT SUBMIT IT AGAIN. You didn't put a MAYBE option.

Did it in Adobe Premiere Pro! I didn't have a green screen so I just stood in front of a blank background and removed that colour, hence the somewhat haphazard final result. It's pretty easy to do though and you can get a free one week trial of Premiere Pro.

I've been using a program called DaVinci Resolve, which is completely free - the premium version unlocks proper industry features (like rendering videos in 4k) that the likes of us wouldn't really need. It's pretty easy to learn, too! Well I'm managing okay with it at least, which is saying something :tongueout:

I think Adobe Premiere is quite difficult for someone who has no idea, dub, saying it's pretty easy is a bit too much! :D
For the chroma key you can use another background, just make sure the light is uniform for a better result.

Reactions: dUb
I think Adobe Premiere is quite difficult for someone who has no idea, dub, saying it's pretty easy is a bit too much! :D
For the chroma key you can use another background, just make sure the light is uniform for a better result.
I SUPPOSE YES but I meant once you know the basics, it's just dragging one effect and plopping it on

But I realise the interface can be pretty tricky at first :angry:

Anyway why not UPSKILL during these UNCERTAIN TIMES

I have no idea if I want to do a duet with Ig or if I'm feeling brave enough to go it alone (and have Ig do all my production and video editing and everything else...) :)

I’m doing a VB and haughtily not taking part this time

Can’t wait for the aural and visual delights to come :disco:

Okay if When You’re Gone is off the table I need a plan B. Maybe Ron and I can dust off that cover of I Know Him So Well we did when we were touring working men’s clubs as the hit duo BigTart.
There's always Never Be The Same Again. You can fight over who gets to be Lisa from BEYOND THE GRAVE.

You can do the same song as someone else if you want! The voters will decide which is best :eyes:

@Alla I’m gonna download this DaVinci resolve thing COB mentioned. I’m an absolute novice at video editing, is there anything even simpler you’d suggest?
Windows movie maker? :side-eye: I don't know DaVinci, but editing is not THAT simple, it takes some time to manage those diabolical programmes. But my inbox is open for those who need some help. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom