Moopyvision Karaoke SPICE SPECIAL - sign-up topic

Would you like to sign up?

• Total voters

COB

The ⭐ 👹
I'm so glad that people enjoyed the recent karaoke contest, and there was some discussion about what could come next. I've had a bit of a think, and come up with something...

More information coming next month, but if you'd be interested in signing up please vote in the poll so I have a rough idea of numbers :cool:

I was going to take part in the Moopy vision karaoke, but couldn't find a song to match my unique vocal stylings.

This wouldn't be an issue with Geru's back cat to work through.

I would so take part but I’d probably do a Mel C song and we all know that’s go down like a shot of shit here

I’m in as long as it’s not ONLY solo spice, I think that would be unnecessarily limiting, and as Moopyvision karaoke showed, the variety was the SPICE of LIFE!!!!

:basil:

I can confirm that both Spice Girls and solo Spice songs will be allowed, partly because SG tracks will be much easier to find karaoke versions for in most cases.

I already participated back in 2012 with Mi Chico Latino and I could never top that, so I will politely decline, but I am here for everyone else!

Reactions: COB
Japanese karaoke doesn’t really acknowledge the body of work of solo spices. I think I Turn To You is randomly on there, and It’s Raining Men

You can can find stuff like this on YouTube (which is relatively easy to download as an MP3):

I expect album tracks would be a much trickier proposition, however :(

Japanese karaoke doesn’t really acknowledge the body of work of solo spices. I think I Turn To You is randomly on there, and It’s Raining Men

I stand corrected, it also has Let’s Love and A Girl Like Me (!)

Stop only has the Morales remix too

The ZenGiraffe Broadcasting Corporation is conducting internal conversations on the affordability of and audience demand for participation.

ZGBC will make a public announcement in due course. We thank you all for your patience.

The ZenGiraffe Broadcasting Corporation is conducting internal conversations on the affordability of and audience demand for participation.

ZGBC will make a public announcement in due course. We thank you all for your patience.
Is there a national shortage of kazoos? :(

This is enticing but the walls are so thin in my room and I don’t want everyone to know about Mel Beh moneh

Where is reigning champion @dUb

he’s changed since he got that deal with def jam :angry:

Reactions: dUb
Is anyone else struggling to find a song they can sing in key? :D

These girls really are so talented :eyes:
For the Moopyvision-winning Gravity, I used Audacity (which is free) to adjust the pitch of the instrumental track to whatever suited me best. Would recommend!

Is anyone else struggling to find a song they can sing in key? :D

These girls really are so talented :eyes:
I have a song I like and a concept for my video that I think could raise a storm but I suspect the choice of song won't go down well on account of the link being a little very tenuous. :)

I'll do a full rules post at some point, but if it's a song either by the Spice Girls or a Spice Girl, it's eligible. That includes tracks they're a featured artist on as well as any cover versions they may have released (including Mel C's musicals album).

I've honestly not been as excited by anything Spice related since I saw Spice World.

And the day I saw that at the cinema was the day I met Mr L. I have faith that this will be similarly life changing.

IF I was doing it at all ( which I am NOT), why would I do it from my OUTHOUSE?
I know you mentioned you had one and it makes you sound really POSH and FANCY :disco:

I know you mentioned you had one and it makes you sound really POSH and FANCY :disco:

I live in a converted farmhouse darling I have several outhouses which were used to house CATTLE and SHEEP once upon a time but just ONE has been renovated so far.

It’s a video competition? Things have surely moved up from my Get Sexy days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom