Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

VoR

Take it or leave it
Well this was an enjoyable slice of campy nonsense.

It felt like a very knowing tribute to classic early 90s potboilers like The Hand That Rocks the Cradle, but played admirably straight for the first two thirds.

It really ticked all the boxes - terrible child actors, distractingly ropey driving scenes, and a descent into complete ludicrousness in the final act. :D

Certainly no masterpiece, but for a 90 minute slice of silliness I was thoroughly entertained. Worth the price of admission for some of Anne Hathaway's ensembles ALONE, frankly.

Last edited:
Great gowns. Beautiful gowns.

I too was hoping for a The Hand That Rocks The Cradle style showdown. It kind of let me down in the end.

Reactions: VoR
This was a wild ride.

The last movie that I saw prior to this was "Anatomy of a Fall" a couple of weeks earlier, and I loved that this was the second movie I was watching in a row that was about the aftermath of someone falling to their death from a height.

I am very excited to see this

Well, this was just utter nonsense wasn’t it? :D
Things got so silly that I wondered whether it might have merited an extra twenty minutes of Anne Hathaway going around indiscriminately killing people.

No, overall I’m glad that evil won for a change - Anne put in the werk mama sweetie and she deserved that RuPeter badge way more than that pathetic blonde woman.

A solid 7 - it needed to go full blown silly for it to get any higher. I’m surprised it got made.

• Love
Well this was absolutely everything I wanted it to be

• Love
And OMG the driving scenes!

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom