Natalia Gordienko - High Heels

One trusts that isn’t the best part of the song À LA LAST TIME but it’ll do me fine if it is. Obviously I’m hoping for AMUSINGLY POOR ENGLISH :disco:

I do think we should discuss what we think the lyrical theme will be. I hope it’s something about going A over T in said HIGH HEELS because she’s so OVERCOMED WITH PASSION :disco:

Having now listened to the snippet at least ten times, I’m very much looking forward to brave NATS dishing up yet another sizzling hot dog egg :disco:

:hostage:

The name of that twitter account, Eurotarantulas, wtf!? :D How very @Zu 2 :disco:
Well it’s definitely not ME even if I am very much here to serve up DOG EGG PROMO :disco:

Also I don’t do social media apart from THIS and God knows that’s limited to a series of intermittent appearances featuring HIGH HEELS AND HANDBAG

:hostage:

It’s quite good

the fact that everyone was getting so excited about the snippet but nobody realised it had already been revealed is a bit telling about the motivation of her fans! :D

thanks @PopLife , long time no see!

I also very much like the exciting SNIPPET turning out to be the middle eight. Just the right point to get down to the bra in the back of the limo :disco:

Why aren’t the audience dancing in the aisles?!?!

Reactions: Zu
Why aren’t the audience dancing in the aisles?!?!
IKR! Not even the dignity of the MITKLATSCHEN! (Not that I’m mistaking her for being German obviously - the absence of a string of sausages or Dirndl gives that one away straight off.) Perhaps the audience members were rigidified by the overwhelming spectacle of such GLAMUOR AND CHOREOGRAPH :disco:

I also very much like the exciting SNIPPET turning out to be the middle eight. Just the right point to get down to the bra in the back of the limo :disco:

Loboda APPROVES.

I'm just glad they wheeled out some CANNED APPLAUSE at the start. It's what our new princess of POP deserves. :(

• Love
Reactions: Zu
IKR! Not even the dignity of the MITKLATSCHEN! (Not that I’m mistaking her for being German obviously - the absence of a string of sausages or Dirndl gives that one away straight off.) Perhaps the audience members were rigidified by the overwhelming spectacle of such GLAMUOR AND CHOREOGRAPH :disco:
That’s all well and good but you would think one or two of them could have managed to KICK A LEG UP.

She IS THE MOMENT!

tenor.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom