New Gaga music rumours/Tony Bennett album #2

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
The quite well-regarded Instagram gossip page :side-eye: @deuxmoi has people saying she's got new music on the way in May

Someone else there says they heard something through the pipes in their building :side-eye: as she has an apartment there and it's a "beautiful ballad" :moira:

Last edited:
The quite well-regarded Instagram gossip page :side-eye: @deuxmoi has people saying she's got new music on the way in May

Someone else there says they heard something through the pipes in their building :side-eye: as she has an apartment there and it's a "beautiful ballad" :moira:
Omg :D "I heard Gaga through her door while walking down the hallway" is the new "leaked demos".

Well I got a reminder from LiveNation that the Chromatica Ball 2021 is still happening in July so I expect whatever new music may be a Chromatica deluxe reissue? If so for goodness' sake woman give us a proper LP sleeve this time and throw in some cookies.

Girls, I choose to believe this. I have an infallible sensor in my buss when new Joanne bops are incoming, and I felt a small tear this morning. Rupture scheduled for May.

I love this [rumor] thing that dub has got going at the moment. Also listening through pipes :D

Reactions: dUb
Where would she go after Chromatica? I feel a ballard is the most natural step but not necessarily what people want from her, especially right now.

A BALLAD?

KEEP IT.
But SHALLOW was a huge hit and I think a lot of people would be here for a Million TREASONS (tee he hee) part 2.

Let's face it after RAIN ON ME dance hit she will do well with a ballaaaad hit.

It's similar to the Britney Spears situation, but less purposely exploitative. It just seems unnecessary

Oh, this is incredibly sad.

I've heard quite a lot about music being used therapeutically(?) for people with Alzheimers.

Actually on second thought, I think it's completely exploitative. Lady Gaga does seem to think she's doing the right thing, but I can't help but think Danny and Susan (his kids?) are doing this for the money. Music might be therapeutic, but recording an album isn't therapy

But obviously, the Tony news is very sad. No wonder she has been struggling with her mental health for the last few years.

Actually on second thought, I think it's completely exploitative. Lady Gaga does seem to think she's doing the right thing, but I can't help but think Danny and Susan (his kids?) are doing this for the money. Music might be therapeutic, but recording an album isn't therapy
I disagree. What else is he gonna be doing? Sitting around deteriorating and waiting to die? I've seen this disease first hand in my family and sadly that's what it becomes. Just sitting around waiting to die. No interests, no activity, no anything. I don't know about the therapeutic benefits of music, but exploitative would be making him promote when he's in no condition. He clearly loves singing though and still can, so I don't know why he shouldn't.

I disagree. What else is he gonna be doing? Sitting around deteriorating and waiting to die? I've seen this disease first hand in my family and sadly that's what it becomes. Just sitting around waiting to die. No interests, no activity, no anything. I don't know about the therapeutic benefits of music, but exploitative would be making him promote when he's in no condition. He clearly loves singing though and still can, so I don't know why he shouldn't.

Well I guess I see this side too. On third thought, we don't really have enough information from that one article to know what is best for him, so I hope they are keeping his interests (and dignity) in mind

I suppose we don't know the full story. It could've been HIS idea for all we know.

There’s been threats of this being released for a while now. I think the album was done a few years ago.

ae491e0f9703b89510177adc1c84c84a.gif

What's social media saying about this? Are people coming for her? I would check but I'm cleaning the toilet today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom