Nicki Minaj & Ice Spice f/ Aqua - "Barbie World"

What has she done wrong? Or should I say “wrong” :eyes:

Disappointed that spiteful Nikki didn’t find room for the UK Baddie to feature on this hot track :(
Oh I’m asking without any proper knowledge. She just FEELS like someone who would eventually get cancelled.

Didn’t she say something homophobic at some point?

well she's married to a convicted and self confessed sex offendor for one thing. she's frequently made homophobic slurs. she had a "cocksucker of the week" segment on Queen Radio for anyone she deemed a hater. she seems fucking awful.

nobody is "cancelled" anyway but the gays should really know better.

well she's married to a convicted and self confessed sex offendor for one thing. she's frequently made homophobic slurs. she had a "cocksucker of the week" segment on Queen Radio for anyone she deemed a hater. she seems fucking awful.
I’ll take all of that over DEATHLY DULL WITH A SELF-HELP BOOK AND A COMMITMENT TO SAYING THE RIGHT THINGS FOR MONEY aka a certain T. SWIFT :)

One can CHOOSE not to be offended, you know! How, why and when did everyone become so appallingly thin-skinned? I’ve never even thought of the word “cocksucker” as being homophobic - I suppose it’s a slur but then so is “cunt” and that’s a LADY PART. Maybe that’ll be the next one to be unsayable :)

or one could just support unproblematic queens who actually make good music, though that might require a basis of taste 😇

Hi Zu! What music do you like?

Well I only SUPPORT UNPROBLEMATIC QUEENS :) *simpers*

Haven’t we ALL at some point or another :tongueout:
Have you met GAY PEOPLE?

prison-honey-rupaul.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom